× Capitulo Dos ×

Hii! To anyone even reading my story, sorry I haven't updated in so long! I was having an existential crisis...Anyways I've just been a sad ball for a few months pondering life...butttttt! I'm in a writing mood right now so hope you like this chapter! Feedback is really appreciated!!! ^.^ [Btw, sorry about any mistakes!! I didn't checkkk]

♤♡♢♧

The ferocious rain still hadn't let up and large raindrops splashed onto a very angry boy who was repeatedly punching a moss covered tree trunk.

"Who. Does. He. Think. He. Is," said boy growled through clenched teeth.

The pitiful tree swayed dangerously, rain water spilling all around the fuming Jupiter.

He finally stopped with a last violent kick. Huffing angrily, he turned and attempted to slide down but as the trunk was slippery, he ended up just falling onto the muddy ground.

Letting out a whine, he internally complained about the unfairness of it all. He decided that he wasn't going to bother standing up so he just laid on his back, his blue eyes staring into the pretty greens of the leaves attached to the tree he had just finished abusing.

He was not going to lose to those captivating red eyes. Damn that man and damn his lustful wolf too! He was just going to forget about this and go about his day as usual. The Alpha would change his mind soon anyway, when the full effect of the situation hits him.

Nodding in satisfaction, Jupiter finally found the strength in him to get off the ground. Grimacing at the mud that had become one with his hoodie, he made a mental note to wash it in the lake later on. Stuffing his pale cold hands into the pockets, he turned and started to make the lonely journey back to the place he called home.

¤-¤

Jupiter's 'house' was really a sad pile of logs shaped like a messy triange and some leaves on top for shelter. He wasn't great at putting things and he nearly died making this shabby place, his needly arms no match for the huge logs.

Jupiter stepped in and shed the muddy clothes and got some clean ones, swiftly putting them on. Heaving a huge sigh, he slumped down onto the hard floor.

What should he do today? It was so boring here, all he could do was hunt or explore or sleep. There's not much fun he could have alone.

He really hates it here. All the pack does is train and do other stupid things like that. They have no interest in beautiful things like intellect and knowledge. This damn pack really is infuriating. He wishes he could just leave but the only reason he hasn't already is because he doesn't have anywhere to go. And he wouldn't survive a day alone.

Sitting back up, he looked out and noticed that the harsh rain had already stopped while he was mentally crucifying the stupid pack. Deciding to take a swim in the lake, he stood up and stepped out, his bare feet squelching in the muddy ground. Covering his muddy blonde hair with the hood of his hoodie, he started trudging foward, keeping his eyes on his feet as they sunk into the mud and came back out, only to sink back in.

An amused smile started to grow slowly on his face but it was immediately gone when he suddenly heard a loud growl. Immediately, his reflexes kicked in and he had a wooden knife pointed at the intruder.

Jupiter has a bunch of weapons that he had made out of wood to keep him safe. He brings a couple everywhere he goes. They might not be perfect but they did the job.

Looking up, he focused on the two snarling wolfs in front of him, his surroundings melting into the background. He stared at them, waiting for them to make the first move.