× Capitulo Tres ×

A/N: Dedicated to RoughDraftHero because she's an amazing writer and I especially looooovvvveee Leviathan!

The strong and icy wind came gushing in through the window and washed over Jupiter, biting at his pale skin.

Unfortunately the cold did nothing to abate Jupiter's rising hot, red anger. His platinum blonde hair whipped around erratically as his eyes burned intensely.

"That will never happen. I won't 'change my tune' . I've never loved anyone in my entire life and I definitely won't love an asshole like you," he spat venemously.

Scrambling up from the floor, he carfully avoided those bewitching eyes, lest he got sucked in. Spinning on his heel, he took long purposeful strides towards the open door.

He had barely stepped over the threshold when a pair of ridiculously strong arms encircled his waist tightly.

Jupiter winced.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?" a husky voice whispered softly into his right ear.

Of course, his slutty wolf had already fainted but Jupiter tensed, sensing the threat laced with those words.

"I want to go back to the forest!" he yelped, struggling fiercly.

He knew he might be in a dangerous situation and the Alpha might snap if he wasn't careful but he didn't care.

He tried to pry the hands at his waist apart but they only tightened.

Before Jupiter realized, he had been lifted off the floor and was now in the Alpha's arms, bridal style. While he was busy being shocked, he made the mistake of looking into those pretty red eyes and was immediately captivated. He didn't notice when was placed back onto the bed. And he definitely didn't notice when his arms were bound tightly, followed by his legs. He was just lost in a sea of blood.

It was only when the Alpha turned away and the eye contact was broken that his senses flooded back full force and he noticed. Looking down, his icy blue eyes widened. Tugging lightly at the rope, he stopped immediately when he felt it cutting into his skin.

"What is this?!" he exclaimed, feeling very upset about this whole situation.

The Alpha turned back to look at him.

"Oh, I have to go now. Alpha business. Those are to make sure you don't run away while I'm gone," he said, smirking.

Jupiter's jaw dropped.

"What. The. Fuck. You don't have the right to do this!"

"Right?" he questioned, a sinister smile spreading across his face, "I own you now. I have every right to do whatever I want to you."

And then he was gone.

□~□

Jupiter stared at the ropes that bound his hands and feet forlornly. He couldn't believe that that horrible man thought it was okay to do this to him and then just leave. Jupiter knew that the Alpha was an asshole, but he didn't know that he was this much of an asshole.

A dejected sigh left his lips. Briefly, he wondered when the Alpha would be coming back. Only so he could be free of this darn thing that was cutting his blood circulation off of course. Otherwise, he would never want to see that man again, no matter what the stupid wolf side of him would like to say.

Sighing again, his head drooped as the boredom set in. Shifting a bit, he was about to attempt to lie down when a loud thud alerted him, causing him to tense, his head shooting to look towards the area the sound came from; the window.