Chapter 35: Cuddles

Lake Coleman: 

"Stop it," I groan, trying to cover my face. 

"No," Justin cutely giggles as he continues to take photos of me on his phone. "Justinnnnnn," I groan, holding my hand up to cover my face. I kick my leg out at me to attempt to knock the phone out from his grip, but he just grabs onto my leg with his free arm and hugs it to his side. "Stop kicking," He laughs.

"Stop taking pictures of me!" I attempt to get my leg out his grip. This goes on for a bit until I give up and sit there with a pout. Justin and were just hanging out like he asked to. It was late and I was a little tired from work. Justin sits up, letting go of my leg. "You know what we should do?" He asks with excitement in his eyes. 

"Hmm?" I hum.

"We should go swimming." 

"Now?" 

"Yeah." He responds, standing up. I don't follow and just turn over onto my side on the couch when I feel myself being dragged. "Ow, stop it!" I yell, trying to grab onto the couch, but Justin is much stronger and manages to scoop me right into his arms and carry me up the stairs.

He sets me down on the bed and goes back and forth between the room as he grabs things. He picks up a pair of light blue swim trunks and top and bottoms which he throws at me. "Change in here. I'll go to the bathroom. Meet outside when you're done." He says before disappearing out the room.

With a sigh, I change into the clothes he gave me and slowly walk out the room. The pool is outside and very private might I add. "Don't worry, the paps won't see us." Justin smiles assuringly. I know we won't do anything inappropriate cause we agreed to not do anything until Justin and Allie were over, but seeing the famous popstar swimming around in a pool with his wedding planner when his fiancé isn't around might look a little strange.

I watch as Justin walks around the pool, shirtless might I add, with a teasing grin on his face. He looks so good and I have to hold myself back from just jumping onto him and kissing him.

I have to force myself too look away from his tone body and focus my eyes on anything, but him. "You coming in or what?" Justin calls out. I awkwardly glance down at my feet and hear Justin say he's going to jump in which catches my attention. 

I watch as he takes a few steps back and runs, screaming too, and jumps right into the water. I wait for him to swim up to the surface. When he does, he flicks his hair to the side, pushing it back from his face with his hand. "Come on in!" He calls out for me and I timidly walk over. 

I sit down and dip my feet into the water and just sit there in silence. I really didn't want to go into the water. 

"Oh come on now," Justin smiles, swimming over to me. He places a wet hand onto my leg and slides it up and down teasingly, "Don't you dare." I warn, but before I can even pull away, Justin has already pulled me into the cold water.

I shriek as Justin holds on to me and tries to dunk me back into the water once I've reached the surface. "Stop!" I laugh, trying to fight back. It's no use, he's much stronger.

Justin picks me up and places me over his shoulder as he spins in the shallow part before throwing me right over and back into the water. I laugh when I reach the surface and swim over towards him, attempting to splash him.

Justin and I spend the next thirty minutes fooling around in the water and jumping off the diving board. He even brings out some noodles and floats which we rest on, but the sound of the sliding door opening catches our attention.

"Shit," Justin mumbles.

Allie's figure is walking towards us and I slip behind the one of the floats, ducking down a bit until my nose is just above the water. "Stay down," Justin whispers. Don't need to tell me twice. If Allie catches us hanging out she will get suspicious. Especially since Justin said he would be gone when he clearly hasn't felt the house yet.

"Hey," Justin says in a sweet voice to the blonde girl. "Hey, I thought you were leaving today?" 

"Nope, small change of plans. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. What are you doing back? I thought you left for the spa day?" Justin asks. Allie explains that she forgot something and says a quick goodbye to Justin and goes back inside.

When Justin thinks the coast is clear I slowly swim out from my hiding spot and pull myself out from the pool. "That was close," Justin whistles. I grab a towel off one of the chairs. "Yeah..." I mumble. I lost the urge to swim, my body too tired to even swim.

"I think i'm going to head home soon," I inform Justin. A frown sets on his face, "Is this because Allie came home? Lake, trust me, you shouldn't feel bad. It's not your fault." He sighs, swimming to the edge of the pool so he can look up at me. 

Water drops glistens over his body and I hand him a towel so he can dry off. "I can't help, but feel bad and jealous at the same time." I admit which makes him smirk a bit. "Jealous hmm?" 

"Oh shut up," I whine, lightly pushing his shoulder back. He laughs, wrapping his arms around me. "I really like you, Lake. You know that?" 

His words make my chest tighten and my heart flutter. "Stop," I whine, covering my face with my hands as he chuckles. "You're so cute," Justin coo's making my face turn a bright red.

"Shut up," I say, turning back and pushing him right back into the pool. Justin gasps when he reaches the surface of the water, "You're so going to pay for that!" He yells, jumping right out the water which causes me to scream in panic.

Justin chases me around the backyard until he catches me and spins me around before placing me on his shoulder. He takes us back inside, not caring if water drips around inside. 

He hands me a fresh change of clothes, a large t shirt and joggers, and we both change separately. Next thing I know we're both sprawled out on the couch, my legs laying in his lap as he lightly taps his fingers against my leg.

"Lake?" 

"Hmm," 

"I really like you." Justin blurts out of nowhere, making me look away from the giant T.V screen.

For some reason it hit me more than the first time he said it. Maybe because I was too focus on admitting I was a little jealous sometimes that I didn't exactly comprehend his words. Justin's brown eyes stare at me innocently and I my heart flutters.

"I really like you too." I admit. 

Justin sighs in relief and helps me sit up, bringing me into his side. "Is this okay?" He whispers. "Yes," I whisper back. Justin's hand trails up and down my arm slowly as I snuggle closer into his side. Cuddling is okay... right? 

Whoops, oh well.

And that's what we do for the rest of night. We cuddle and watch movies and all I can focus on is Justin's words that replay in my head like a broken record. I really like you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

This chapter sucks ass and I'm sorry.

2 NEW FANFICS COMING SOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

The first one should be out next week so keep an eye out for that :-) 

-Diana