Chapter 30: Anger

Unfortunately, school has started which means my updates won't be as frequent for any of my stories and it really freaking sucks :( 

I literally hate everyone in my classes except a few people in each class ok bye.

~

Lake Coleman: 

The wedding was in a couple of months and Justin and I were still trying to figure out what's going to happen.

According to the contract, Justin is suppose to be with Allie until after the wedding, but he's not allowed to have a divorce right away. 

It's been a few weeks since Justin confessed about it and i'm still unsure on how to tell Ryan about my feelings towards Justin. I know I need to end it as soon as possible, but every time I try to, he says something and distracts me from my main goal and I can tell that Justin is starting to get annoyed.

"When are you going to tell him?" Justin would fume and that's exactly what he just asked me.

I cross my arms over my chest. Why is he always asking me why I haven't told Ryan? The guy is his best friend! "I can't believe you're blaming me," I shake my head, my blonde hair falling over my face like curtains. 

He rolls his eyes, "I'm not blaming you, Lake. Don't be ridiculous."

"Justin, he's your best friend! If you think it's so easy you tell him!"

At this point we were both upset with each other and if this were a cartoon i'm pretty sure there would be smoke coming out from our ears. "Fine, maybe I will!" Justin declares, stomping away to the door. 

As soon as he opens the door a shocked Ryan stood by the door his fist up ready to knock. "Justin-" 

"Lake and I have been fücking behind your back because we're madly in love. There I said it!" He shouts angrily, pushing right past Ryan.

I gasp, covering my mouth with my hands and Ryan stands there in shock, blinking rapidly. "W-what?" Ryan looks at me with wide blue eyes, "Did he really just mean what he said?" 

"I-i," Sighing in defeat I nod in my head in shame. "I can't believe it." Ryan huffs. I don't want to look at him because I know if I do I might just start crying a bit. I don't want to see the look of hurt or anger on Ryan's features. 

"And to think I actually thought we had something real. I guess everyone likes to go for the best friend who's a popstar." He bitterly spits, making my head snap up. "Ryan, that's not tr-" 

"Just drop it, Lake!" His loud booming voice surprises me. I've never heard Ryan yell or use that tone with me and it was scary. His fists are clenching and unclenching by his sides as he angrily shakes his head me, "Just stop talking." 

I stand there, unsure what to do. He's angry with me and I don't know how to fix it if he doesn't want to talk. 

Finally, after a minute he asks, "How long?" 

I know what he's talking about. "Since Vegas. It's a long story." I sigh and Ryan keeps shaking his head at me which makes me even more ashamed. "Vegas was weeks ago and now you tell me?! I can't believe it. The girl I really liked and my freaking best friend." He angrily shouts. 

I back away slowly, afraid Ryan might do something. I know he couldn't hurt a fly, but with how he's acting now, i'm not so sure.

He seems me backing away to the wall in fear and for a second, something flashes in his, usually, bright blue eyes. They've soften up a bit, but the look disappears as quick as it came. His eyes were back to hooded and angry, "I'm going to leave. Don't bother calling or explaining shit because I don't want to know. I hope you and Justin live happily ever after." He spits. 

Next thing I know he's already down the hall and racing to the elevator before I can even apologize and try to go after him.

I weakly close the door and fall to the couch, my head falling into my hands. 

Justin's mad with me, I ruined Justin's and Ryan's friendship, Ryan freaking hates me now and Allie? God knows what Allie will say when she finds out. 

What have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

IM SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT 

school has started a few days ago and I know i'm going to get piles and piles of homework so hopefully I can keep up with my updates, but I kinda doubt it...

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN IM GIVING UP! I I WILL NOT LEAVE A FANFIC ABANDONED AND UN FINISHED!

Hopefully this chapter didn't suck to much :// this is literally my fourth time re writing it cause i didn't like it the way I wrote it before.... 

Hope you have a good day/night. Love you guys veryyyyyyy much!

-Diana