Dead Versions???

A/N: This chapter is gonna be confusing so bear with me and so so so sorry about the long time gap from this chapter and the last.  Blame School for that one and I have had so many ideas but I could not think of a way to conbinde them into one and I hope to get back on track where an update/chapter will be once or more time pre week.

Recap

I look up at the thing that saved me and Miris. I want to thank it but I don't know what it is. It could be anything. I was certain that it was from the Underworld, but I am still not sure. "Thanks," I say my voice is scratchy from almost dying. It turns around and takes off it's hood and I see......

Louis's POV

Me! "What the hell? Who is he? What is he?" All of those questions were running through my head all at once. " I am so confused," I say as I turn and look at Miris. Miris is looking at the guy. She has the look on her face that tells me that she has seen him before. Oh course she has it's me. I look from Miris to other me, then I wonder if he is me. "Wait he is me." I think after I got a good look.

Miris' POV

I look at Louis and then at Louis. Why does the guy that looks like Louis seem familiar. He has a family kind of feeling coming from him. Wait that is Louis the Louis that is a leader/kid. "I am so stupid," I think to myself. " Wait where are the other boys?" I think as I look around seeing if they are here or not. Louis looks at me and I remember that he is a dead version. A person who has a rougher life and is beaten until death of there alive version look at him and smile then I say "Louis!" I run into his open arms and hug him extremity tightly. So you remember me hmm. He says to me. "Yeah I do," I say to him smiling. I look back at Louis and see him, he looks a little hurt so I walk over to him. "Louis," I say to him. "Yeah," he says back. "I want to go back home so I can explain everything and who he is." I say to him ( Time skip and they are at home) We get home and I call a meeting in the living room. "Guys," I say. They all look at me and I feel a little uncomfortable I look around and say " Guys there is something u might want to know," I pause and look around again, my eyes stop scanning the boys when they see Louis' Dead version. "There are some people that I have known for my entire life and one is here, And if he can summon the others?" Louis' Dead version looks at me and nods his head. Not even a minute later the others appear on the stairs. I smile and turn my head towards them. " Hi guys," I say to them with a genuine smile. They all turn towards me and smile under there hoods. "Hi Miris," They all say to me at in sync. I smile and look at the boys and then Louis dead versions. "Guys these are my for life friends/family the dead versions." I tell the boys. All of the boys look really confused. " Are they shy or something," Zayn's dead version speaks up and says. "No, they are usually never like this," I say to him. "Then why are they so quiet?" Zayn's dead version asks. " I don't know?" I say honestly. I look at the boys and say " maybe u guys are sinking into their brains still?". " You said. "They are never like this?" Niall's dead version asks while scratching the back of his neck. " Yeah," I say while looking at the boys faces to see if that is the problem.  "Oh ok," Niall's dead version says looking at them.  After a couple minutes of complete scary silence I start to explain, " Guys just so you know they are another almost exact copy of you," I tell them while looking at them.  That's when I got their attention.  " They are an almost exact copy of us," Niall says while looking at them .  " Yeah they are, they're you but dead," I say a little quiet hoping the boys wouldn't get freaked out and ask the question of, are we going to die like them?  It was not long after when Zayn starts freaking out and asks the question.  " Are we going to die the same way they did?" I sign and look up " No," I say to them " You guys are not going to die like them," I say looking at the boys.