Who's Alex

Liam's POV

        I open my eyes to get eye blinding sunlight.  I groan and roll onto my other side.  I can not find sleep so I get up.  I tiredly walk into my bathroom and lazyly turn on the water to a mix of cold and hot.  As soon as the water mixes I get in, I clean my hair and body then get out.  I dry myself then rap the towel around my waist and walk into my closet.  I pick a random shirt and blue skinney jeans.  I walk out of my room into the hallway to find the house very quiet.  Well that means Louis must not be up.  I walk downstairs and into the kitchen,  where I make some ceral for me.  Then after a minute Miris walks into the kitchen looking very tired but like me dressed and halfway awake.  Morning Miris I say to her.  Morning she says back.  She tries to get lucky charms down but she can not reach.  I get up and get the box for her.  She makes herself ceral and walks into the living room.  I follow like a lost puppy and sit next to her.  I hear the giys come down.  Niall goes into the kitchen, Zayn comes and sits on the other side of Miris,  Louis went into the kitchen and Harry was about to sit next to Miris untill Niall asked him to make him and Louis pancakes.  Harry asks Miris if she wants pancakeds and she just holds up her ceral bowl and Harry just nods and goes into the kitchen.  I get a vision.

        Vision:  Liam noooooooo Miris screams and sobs.  I just look down and see blood and then I look up at Miris and then say I love you Miris I always will never forget me please I say.   Vision over

        I come back to my sinces and hear Zayn " Liam are you ok"  he says "ya" I say back.  I see Niall come in and I mouth Alex is comeing.  Who's Alex Miris asks Oh shit.

                                                                                Miris' POV

        I saw Liam mouth to Niall Alex is comeing and me being me I ask Liam out loud who's Alex.  Then I hear Liam say oh shit.  Ok then,  I go up to my room with one thing on my mind who is Alex and is that who is comeing after me.  I then pace around my room and keep on thinking who's Alex.  Now I regret listening to Liam, Niall and Harry's convorsation.  I am freaking out and I start breathing fast,  I slow down my breathing.  I calm down and remember that the boys are supernaturals.  Speaking of supernaturals I have a lot of question to ask about them.  I stay in my room with the question still lingering in my head Who's Alex.  Well it is only fair enough that they are hiding things from me and the reason why it is fair enough is because I am hiding things to and yet I am not telling you what it is.  I walk over to my window and to see it is night time well time to got to sleep.  I can't with the question stuck in my head so I go straight to Zayns room.

                                                                       Zayn's POV

        I hear footsteps walk into my room and then I felt someone tap me on the head and then another on my shoulder.  I hear Miris voice say Zayn and I roll onto my back and open my eyes.  I see Miris standing before me with a blanket, I already know what she is going to ask me so instead I just open my arms.  Then Miris goes over to the other side and climbs into my open arms.  Miris breathing slows down so I watch Miris and think how did I become so lucky to have a beautiful girl in my arms.  I pet Miris hair I love Miris to death I will do anything to protect her from anything even Alex.

        A/N:  So Zayn does know and I updated twice in a week.  I love writing this story it my longest. I love writing this for you guys.  Ok then anywho Zayn does know about Alex.  Poor Louis sadly he does not.  Thanks for reading this story and voting and commenting.  I do not know what the next chapter will be about but it will be called Who's Alex Part 2.  

Peace Miris