Who's Alex ( part 2 )

Picture of Alex at the side.

                                                               Save you tonight by One Direction on the side aswell

                                                                           Louis' POV

        I don't know why but I feel as if everyone know's something that I don't.  It is weird but if it is about Alex than I don't want to know the rest.  Yeah,  I know about Alex,  I know him only because he is the one who turned me into what I am now.  I really don't want to know what they know if it involves him.  I am hungry, I think that I will go out for a bite.  I walk over to my window that is already open and jump out I land on the ground,  I get up and run off into the woods then after a while I see a man with his back turned to me.  I hear the guy talking to someone and I look around and hide behind a tree.  "  So do you know where the girl is?"  Said a very familiar voice.   "  Yeah she is One Direction's mate,"  Says another voice.  They are talking about Miris.  I have to put a stop this guy.  I see the other guy left, now is my chance.    I vampire speed in front of the guy and pin him on the closest tree.  "  Ahh Louis, you have grown up so fast and my you have found your mate,"  He said to me and now I realized who he is it is him, Alex.  "What do you want," I say to him through gritted teeth.  "  Your mate, I want her dead,"  He said to me.  "Never will you touch, see, kill or talk to her.  You stay away for her,"  I shouted at him.  "Louis you don't know who or what she is I presume,"  He said to me.  I have had enough, I throw him about ten miles in the opposite direction of the house and run back.  The words he said to me are still ringing in my head.  I am going to ask Miris what he was talking about. 

                                                                Miris' POV

        I was walking down the stairs going to find one of the boys and ask if they had seen Louis.  He has been gone for two hours now.  I think he went to get a bite, but they usually go out for about an hour.  I get to the living room and see Harry. I walk over to him and ask"  Hey have you seen Louis,"  I ask him while trying to hide the worry in my voice.  He says to me "  Don't worry Miris I am sure he just went out for a bite and saw an old friend or something,"  I mentally curss myself out in my head.  I then go back to my room with one thing on my mind is where are you Louis.  I am so scared that I remembered Alex, Yeah I found out his name.  What if Alex got to Louis.  I don't know what I would do if Alex did capture Louis.  I broke out of my train of thought by a knock on my door and in came Harry.  "  Louis has returned and he needs to talk to you,"  He says to me.  "  Thanks Harry,"  I say to Harry and I walk up to him and give him a kiss.  I know that was not necessary but I still did it.  Then I walk down the to the stairs and I jump down them.  I hit the ground without losing my balance and get up.  I see Louis sitting on the couch, taping his foot on the floor at a unfamiliar pace.  I walk over to him then I break into a sprint.  I stop behind him and tap his shoulder and he turns and looks at me.  "  Miris can I talk to you...... alone,"  He asks me with a hint of curiosity in his voice.  "  Ok,"  I say back to him.  Then Louis gets up and comes over to me, "  I want to go talk to you at a very important place,"  He whisperers to me then he looks up.  " Ok,"  I whisper back to him.  Then Louis picks me up bridal style, then zips out of the house.  I really don't like it when the boys super speed while holding me, I just do.  We finally come to a stop and Louis puts me down.  He grabs my hand and I look around I see we are at an old house in I guess London or somewhere in the UK.  We walk up to the door, I see that the door is steal with a coat of silver paint on it.  The paint is cracked and falling off.  Louis open's the door, the house on the inside is not what I would have pictured.  I pictures the inside with dust, cobwebs and other stuff like that, but I was wrong it is completely different.  There are no cobwebs, dust or other stuff, it is all cleaned up and beautiful.  The walls are painted a light shade of brown, the floor has oak wood boards.  This place is beautiful as soon as you walk in it gives up a homey feeling and that feeling is wonderful.  Louis sits on a couch and I sit next to him.  As soon as I sit there is a knock on the door.  Louis gets up looking very curious and goes over to the door and looks out of the peep hole and backs up.  He looks very mad now,  you can tell by his pitch black eyes.  The door flies of it's hinges and hits the wall behind Louis and in walks a mid aged man who looks no more than 30.  He walks in and looks at me than Louis and says "  Ahhh Louis so this is your mate,"  his voice sends chills down my spine.  Then he looks at me and walks over and Louis super speeds infront of me and says " Miris do not listen to him or talk to him, he is bad news,"  The guy stops and says "  Ahhh so your the beautiful girl that is Louis' mate a,"  I do not answer him back.  Then I look at Louis and ask who is he.  "  Miris this is Alex Burn,"  Louis says to me with gritted teeth.  "  Let me meet your mate Louis you know how long I've been waiting to meet her,"  Alex Burn tells Louis.  "  No!,  never will you meet, touch or look at my mate. Ever!"  Louis ays to him.  "  Then let the fun begin."  

                                                                A/N

Ok first off sorry for the long wait.  This chapter is not a filler and the next will be called Who's Alex ( Part 3 ).  The reason why the long wait is.  1 I am lazy.  2 I wanted to make a good long chapter. 3  I have stuff that is happening to me that is preventing me and I cound not think strait.

                        ~Miriz