Guys!!

Ok guys not an update but there will be one after this but first i want to say some things. First i was rereading my first chapter and want to explain it. So the reason for it being so long is because i did not know that the parts meant chapters. The reason for the stared words was because i cuss and i wanted to star them for people who don't like cuss words. The words right after and the words just not stared. Ok now for different things that i need to explain. I know Zayn is not in One direction anymore but i still consider him still in One Direction in the story. Ok another is, the grammer that is in the chapters that is spelled wrong is because i type fast and i used my computor for that and now i am using my phone. Explaination also for the grammer that is not typing, is because i was learning tenses in school and that messed up my speach and i was also learning spanish so yeah. Another thing is my updates are short and i have not updated in a month. For the gap inbetwine last months and this update is because there were things going on. Like my family were having parties and etc. I found out some things about me that really are making my life complicated. So yeah and I play soccer so i have pratices and games. So i thought that u guys should informed about why i have not updated for a while.