Who's Alex Part 3

Miris' POV

I look over at Louis then back to Alex. Alex scares me a lot, I don't know why but I have a feeling that I have seen or known him before. Alex tries to walk past Louis but Louis grabs him by his shirt collar and throws him back outside. I am worried that Louis is going to get hurt. I am nervous and wondering why aren't the boys here helping Louis. " Stay away from her," I hear Louis yell with anger. I am scared I stand up and walk over to a corner and slide my back down the wall. I may seem fearless but I am not. The way Louis yells at Alex is the way my dad would yell at me. Then I hear my dad yelling at me. "Why can't you do anything right?", " You are the reason that your mother is gone," Those are just some things that he would yell at me. I am terrified that while Louis is fighting Alex that my dad would come and get me. I hear screaming outside at first I don't pay attention but then I realized that, that scream belongs to Louis. I quickly get up and run to the door, I stop dead in my tracks when I see that Alex has Louis by his neck about three feet off the ground. I look around "what am I going to do?" I think in my head. Then I get an idea, I run out there and grab Alex, he drops Louis and Louis is grasping for air I grab Alex and throw him far. When I see that Alex has landed I run over to Louis. " Louis, are you ok?" I ask him. He looks at me then behind me. I turn around to see Alex. I quickly stand back up and say " What do you want?" I shout at him with anger laced in my voice. I don't know how much longer till I lose it. " You," he says back. He then runs, charging at me. But then something comes out of a portable and runs in front of me then grabs Alex by his neck and then rips his head off. Then the thing grabs Alex's body and put down sand then throws his body on the sand and Alex's head then lights it on fire.

Louis' POv

I look up at the thing that saved me and Miris. I want to thank it but I don't know what it is. It could be anything. I was certain that it was from the Underworld, but I am still not sure. "Thanks," I say my voice is scratchy from almost dying. It turns around and takes off it's hood and I see......

A/N

Cliffhanger. Ok guys I have a reason for not updating this story in a while and that is because of.. I had a lot of different versions for this chapter and I wanted a good one that had some action and mystery in it. I had probably twenty or more versions and I could not pick a good one. School has been back for four days and that means that slower updates. Well guys I want you to know that I am trying to update but I always have a doubt or a different version that goes into my head right when I am going to make a chapter like this. I enjoy the comments that you guys leave. I am glad that u choose to wait and stick with me. The next chapter will be made either this weekend or next weekend. But guys I am trying. This summer I can not promise faster updates or updates with dates because I play soccer and I practice most of the time so don't count on fast updates, like the next one. Picture is of the boys as superheros. If you want you can leave me a link or comment on your version of the boys as superheros. :)

Thanks guys

~Miriz