Level 2: Getting To Know Each Other

Morning glory, the sun is protruding from the curtains. Too lazy to get up, I grabbed my alarm clock and threw it against the wall. Damn it, I need a new alarm clock... The room was dull as I stood up. I went to check on the status outside as I pulled open the curtains. It was again another normal day, bikers biking and joggers jogging. I went back to my room's sight as it finally gained some life after pulling away the curtains. I grabbed my towel and proceeded to the bathroom. As I went to urinate, damn, another morning boner. Yeah, I never thought of jacking off as I felt weak, so I went to have a warm shower. Fog rising everywhere, it made a forest of mist in the bathroom. Suddenly, there was a bang. I froze in my position as I decided to check it out. It came from outside, so I left the shower running as I know it would be a quick look. I opened the bathroom doors as I went out of my room, nude. Everything was just so suspicious around me. The shower's flowing water added effects to the mystery that surrounds me, and there I found my lamp fallen to the floor, shattered. I went to check on it  as it seemed that it may have slipped off it's base. Oh well, enough of that. I went back to shower as I discover the immense fog rushing out of the bathroom. Not to be scared, but it seems nostalgic as it reminded me of Olivia Ashford's death. I'm alone anyway, and I'm a killer, there's nothing that'd pop out of the fog! Yeah, I was right, nothing happened, people jumping out of steam to kill someone is way too cliche.

     There, I finished rinsing off the shampoo, but at that moment I was feeling horny. It was rising into the steamy environment until there, another fall came. I looked to my right as I found a silhouette of s somewhat cloaked figure. I went closer, my heart pounding, as it resembled the fisherman killer of I Know What You Did Last Summer movie. Thank goodness, it was just my robe. Yeah, back to the shower. I was getting in the climax of "doing it until another thing fell. It was my shaver, I went to wipe my hands as I put it back up. This was strange, it had a paper, it read...

     I can't see, the note read...

   Milk, Eggs, Some cereals for breakfast... 

     HAHAHAHAHAHA! Damn it, I was scared! it was just my list of groceries. I went back to the shower as I shut the glass closed. SHIT! The glass broke! Oh hell no, this person is going to kill me. I rushed to pick up my pace as I slipped! I fell on the tiles as the killer pulled out his knife. AAAAAARGGHHH!!! AAAARGGGGHHHH!!!!!! ...

...

...

...

...

...

     I switched off the TV as I knew I have been watching this movie for so long. Yeah, it's always like that, the victim tries to be brave, the audience is scared, then the audience relaized it was some dumb thing, and then there! The killer pops out of nowhere to stab them to death. I was done eating my bacon as I hurriedly set up my laptop. I fired up Google and went to Facebook. Yeah! The interenet is getting faster everyday! Okay, no reply yet from Evangeline, cool! Eunice's online! I'd better make friends with her. Hmmm... How do I start this... I got it!!!

___________________________________

|     Eunice Ashford                                           |

♡ Me 

Hi! I'm very sorry to bother you again, but as

an Ashford, we would like to take the

interview back with you. 

♡ Eunice 

Ummm.. ok? I guess?? :)