Level 4: Acting All Amused

We arrive at the place, we stopped by to gave our lunch at Charleys Grilled Subs, man I know they have awesome food there. Angie was behind me as Carol and Eunice ran to fall in line. We both followed as be took a glimpse of the menu. We guys really weren't sure of what to pick, but the long line gave us time to pick.

     "I'm having the Ultimate Club." Responses Eunice as the twin sisters were having some trouble what to pick. "Fine... I'm having the Chicken California..." Carlo stated as Angie was next to tell hers. "I think I'll be having the Chicken Cordon Bleu." I was next, I didn't now what to choose, so I just said I'll be having the Ultimate Club like Eunice, yeah, you know, because of the bacon. We were next in line as they took our orders. "We''l be having 2 Ultimate Clubs, a Chicken Cordon Bleu, and a Chicken California Sub..." Eunice stated our orders as the cashier asked if we had some more extra orders. "Ummm... We'll have 4 Dr. Peppers and 4 Ranch Bacon Fries..." I smiled at Eunice as she told us she'll be paying for everything. I thanked for it, and thanked her for the... bacon. 

     We all tried hard to look for a table, Westfield Mall is really quite full of shoppers today. Atlast, we have also found a spot, which was even nearly taken by some other guys. I grabbed my chair as we all waited for the food to come. I was feeling so special that day, I never felt like this before, not even with my previous fake girlfriends. I sat beside Carol as Angie was facing me, with their younger sister Eunice at the opposite edge of the table. "Whew! This was one spectacular day isn't it?!" Eunice turned to us as we nodded back in response. Our Dr. Peppers came as we were in the middle of conversing. The food was taking quite long, so Carol pulled out a bottle from her bag and set it on the table.

     "Let's play SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!" We all chuckled, and began playing with the bottle. She spinned it and I just hope I wasn't going to be the first. Yes! It pointed to Carol herself, fail! (In her face! XD)! Truth? Or DARE??? Angie asked upon her twin as the bottle pointed to Carol. "I'm tired of dares, I'll be having the truth this time..." Eunice and Angie turned to each other and grinned evily. They gave the question Carol was supposed to answer. "Who, is your first BOY-FRIEND???" They put emphasis on the 'boyfriend' as Carol smiled and looked around. "Oh well... uhh..." The girls froze and stared at Carol's face so blankly, that I just sat there snickering at their faces. I nearly pulled out my phone to take a picture of their epic faces, but Carol has already answered leaving the two dancing crazily, and I just sat there feeling 'meh'. Out of their incredible dancing skills, they accidentally hit the bottle flinging it so far right onto the face of a security guard. We all froze and lowered our heads to not get caught, then we all laughed. I wasn't only laughing with joy, but also thankful for not hitting my can of Dr. Pepper. We all had no choice when we lost the bottle, so Carol was agitated and forced us to play ONLY truth one by one instead.

     "To whom was your first kiss???" As this question arose, I began feeling the game and I wanted to participate for the first time. "Well... I think it was from... Jack..." As she stated her answer, we all danced in joy including me, though I didn't know who Jack really was. It was my turn, they saved Angie for the last. "When did true love come to you Kevin???" I was blank-faced as they asked me this question, I never really have fallen in love, I'm just a double-crossing lying killer who just murders Ashford women. I knew I had to answer, so I did. "I never have really fallen in love with anybody..." The smile on their faces faded as they asked me why. I told all all the reasons as countless lies corrupted their minds even more. It was Angeline's turn, Carol gave the question as she got ready. "Angie, my twin compadre, we all know you are one, little innocent girl... But question... Have you fallen in love already? Not from your grade school crushes, I mean LOVE as in... PURE LOVE..." Angeline was getting confused, she really didn't know what to say. "Well... ummm... yes actually..." Again, we all danced crazily as Carol continued her question. "To whom?! To whom?!?!" She was all jumping up and down as she was eager to know who. "Ummm... Just recently... T-There is this guy who... I just admire so much... And he --" She was cut when our orders came in, there came the food and we were all starving, her question was never completely answered.

     We were all dying with pure delicated pleasure, the gourmet fries were just so, deliciousatious!!! And the subs were just so awesooooome!!! I was feeling so great that day that I was excited where to go next, even if we were still in the middle of eating our lunch. I've never felt so good as this, I was supposed to be acting all amused but this is a one of a kind experience for me. Well, as of now I was still acting, but it just somehow faded a little and I was thinking of making this friedship thing quick so I won't feel something else afterwards. Eunice and I have finished our lunch, the two slow-pokes were still eating. I glared at Angeline's eyes as she stared back at mine too, I was also eager to know who she fell in love with just recently. Oh no, why am I so interested? Meh, I just want to... Come on! Fine, I'm so tempted... And I want to ask it now...

     "Angie, to whom did you fallen in love with again???" I asked gently as I was so tempted to know who it was. She covered her mouth as she chewed faster to answer. "Well... Ummm..." She stated as her mouth was still full of fries. "Angie... Don't talk with your mouth full, you might get hurt..." I stated these even more gently as I turned around and thought twice, why am I getting all so gentle and caring for my victims? I turned to her again as she continued. "It's just that... ugghhh..." She can't tell what she was really feeling, so I just asked her what was the matter. She pulled her head and faced me once more, and her eyes were just so... Beautiful... I froze as I began feeling and saying random stuff unknowingly towards her...

♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠A♥♠U♠T♥♠H♠O♥♠R♠♣S♥♠♥♠N♥♠O♠T♥♠E♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

That's it for level 4! Quite short, but I promise to update soon :) Do you even wonder what Kevin will do as the levels conspire him instead? Please keep reading and don't forget to comment and vote if you like!!! :))