Level 1: Facebook Stalking

I pretty much enjoyed my last killing. In only a span of 5 months, I have stalked and killed 4 Ashford ladies and 2 random girls for practice. I really have no idea why I chose Ashford women, but I know it has something to do with the "Ashford" surname. I'm quite eased with killing the members, but what's tricky is the part where I get to kill the girl. Well, Marilyn was the easiest to kill besides Jill, but I consider Olivia having the most beautiful death. I'm quite suprized that all of them were actually relatives. This time, I'd be stalking another Ashford who weren't my victim's relatives.

     Lalalalalala, oh! We have a threesome! We have Eunice Ashford (She looks hot in her profile pic), Evangeline Ashford (Anime profile pic), and Caroline Ashford (No pic available? Ughh). So I have two choices then, Eunice and Evangeline. I just hope this time none of them are relatives. Add Friend. It's my time to stalk... Ooh! Friend request accepted immediately?! Awesome! It's Eunice!

___________________________________

|     Eunice Ashford                                           |

♡ Me 

Hey miss! May I bother to interview you?

♡ Eunice 

Sure dude! :)

♡ Me

Ok thanks! Before we start, I am Kevin,

from CNN, I'm a retired reporter, but

I want to help investigate the Ashford

Murders. First off, are you terrified of the

killings that has been happening to your

cousins/rlatives?

I'm sorry, *relatives

♡ Eunice 

Umm... Sorry mr :/ I may not answer your

questions, I'm not related to any of the

people in the murders... O.O Right now,

I'm only terrified because I carry the

surname Ashford. :/ sorry

♡ Me 

Oh, if that's the case then I'm sorry! Wait,

before I go, are you related to Evangeline

and Caroline Ashford?

♡ Eunice 

Umm... nope :)

♡ Me 

Oh, okay.. thanks though!

♡ Eunice 

Okay suure, I'd better be going :)

Eunice is offline

___________________________________

     Success! They aren't related! I'mma check on Evangeline later, I'd stalk Eunice for now... I don't care about Caroline. Shit, this chick is smoking hot. Damn it, she's in a relationship, ugghhh. Well, better go kill her for no reason or just leave her alone... Hmmm... Great idea! This will be the first time I'd kill a girl without being their boyfriend. This time, I'd try to be friends for now. This leaves me to Evangeline, I'll read about her as soon as she accepts my friend request. Oh well, it's just like the old days.Find friend, befriend, girlfriend, DELETE! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm so evil! Ok, I'm tired for today... I'd just go make dinner.

     Lalalalalalala. Just some corned beef and bacon sandwich for dinner, my favorite!!! Hmmm... That's all! I'll just go brush my teeth before I tuck myself for the night...

     Time to shut down my laptop, but wait! 2 notifications eh? Joseph sent you a requeat at blabla... -.- Oh! Evangeline accepted my friend request! Ok, one message... *facepalm* "Evangeline: Who u?" Just great isn't it? She accepted but asked this silly question. Well, she isn't online right now so might as well leave a message.

     "SLR! I'm sorry! Well, to introduce myself, I am Kevin from CNN, a retired reporter. I want to join and help in solving the mystery to the Ashford murders that have been occurring recently. Oh and by the way, are you related with Ms. Eunice Ashford? I have been asking her the same question but mentioned she wasn't involved in their relationship. Perhaps you may not be one of them so please inform me. Thank you! :)"

     I posted the message as I slowly logged out of my Facebook account. Whew! I was living a true life, a fake life, and even a killer life. Okay, for tomorrow, the nightmare begins for the two. I went to bed as I pulled up my sheets for the dark and cold dawn. i cathced my breath a I slwly thought of things to do as I made my way to sleep. This day turned out to be nice and normal, except the Facebook lies i have made to start another spree...

♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠A♥♠U♠T♥♠H♠O♥♠R♠♣S♥♠♥♠N♥♠O♠T♥♠E♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

That's it for Level (Chapter) 1! Do you like how everything's going so far? Nah! Relax guys! More are coming in! The first chapters are only the beginning... :3 Please tell me what you are thinking right now and what you feel by commenting below, and if you won't mind, please vote if you guys think it deserves to be :) Thank you!