Level 6: Her First Kiss

My lips swiflty landed over the surface of hers, it felt... Good... Time has just slowed down until its dimensions just winded my vision to a polished, ebony surface. I've never felt this, compassionate and fallen... It was her first kiss, but this was like my, millionth? I still didn't care, though I may have had a million kisses... This was the first true kiss I had... What a level that should deceive a woman with their inception of their lip's devirginity, but no... It was just another level of misunderstanding with my mind's script. I must stick with my plan, but there's another question circumnavigating the axis of my ego... Why am I starting to rephrase my rules???

     When the matrix of time has conjoined back with reality, I opened my eyes to find a sapphire of love's manufactured crystal. I didn't know what to say to her, we were both speechless as we slowly turned our heads away from each other, but still... We never resisted ourselves from caressing in front of a choreographed musical fountain dazzling our eyes with affection. It was my heart who was controlling me now... I have totally besieged away from my mind's brutal irony...

     With my eyes slowly dying over the dramatic aura that gazed upon our eyes, we were both startled as we both catch the voices of the sister duos. Carol and Eunice were both coming near at us and we suddenly broke off each other, we're glad we weren't caught having an affair.

     "Wooh! It's glad to see you guys! I mean like totally!!! We went around the mall while waiting for you guys yeah hellur?! What took you guys sooo long in sitting here like for, three hours? I mean c'mon!" Eunice stated as she has somewhat weird and in 'sassy' mode. Carol never spoke a word as her head was inclined towards Eunice while continuously nodding in approval.

     "Let's go home... And oh Kevin, wouldn't you mind stopping over? You can just follow our car if you don't remember where we live I mean that y --" Stated Eunice once again as I cut her from talking.

     "Sure, I'd love to!!!" I shouted back in response as they all seem to be contented while smiling with approval. As we walked away from the bench, I turned to Angeline standing alongside with me as I made that sexy 'fallen in love man' face to her, this time it wasn't fake. The cool wind kissed our faces upon arriving at the parking area, my car seemed to be so far that I'd still walk farther alone, until they realized about my situation.

     "Hey, I'm coming with Kevin... His car seems to be farther than ours. Don't worry, we're all going in the same direction aren't we?" Angie commented before the other two made other suggestions. They nodded in approval as they prepared to enter the car. My vehicle wasn't realyl that far, but we heard the tires of Angeline's sisters roll away as we were just opening the car doors. Upon closing the doors, Angeline sighed as she shivered with the cold atmosphere kissing her face outside.

     "It's kinda chilly isn't it?" I asked trying to flirt her. She waved her head up and down with approval as she embraced herself. I bent towards her and inclined my lips towards her cheek and gave her a warm kiss.

     "Don't worry babe... As long as I'm here, I'll keep things hot..." I commented as I sat back giving her a sexy lip bite. She smiled and turned away, seeming that she was uncomfortable with my 'sexy moves' signatures. We both wore our seatbelts as I drove away, still reflecting on what I've been doing to her wrong in the past hours. The car was silent, and it seems that she has fallen asleep. I slowed down the car as the numerous vehicles begin over-taking me. I took off my coat patiently and lightly set it over her, she smiled comfortably as she seemed to sleep in ease. It was then I shifted my speed back to normal, we were just half a kilometer away from their house.

     Upon arriving, I caught the two sisters just exiting their vehicle, we two were just right on time. I swifly glared upon Angeline, still sleeping like a... Like a... Ummm... An uncivilzed, but adorably cute Sleeping Beauty... Inside a car... I exited my vehicle as I went at the other side to fetch her. I slowly opened the door and put my hand in to support her. Before I could even wake her up, I grabbed her with my arms and lifted her to their residence. Upon reaching the porch, the two sisters caught me as they were adored by the cute, little, sleeping 'munchkin' as referred by them. Sooner, I felt Angie clenching her hands around my arms, treating it as if it was a wall to protect her from the cold blizzard incinerating her skin with icy winds.