7 A Meddlesome DJ... and a Promise

It was Friday. Skyler stared at the calendar like it had betrayed him. How had two days already passed. Running fingers through his shock of white hair he sighed. Damn.  

Looking over at the clock he saw it was getting close to time. It wasn't like he had to go. It wasn't like he was obligated.

But he wasn't going to let Randy think he was hiding. He was a grown ass man. Puffing up a bit and grabbing his keys he headed to the club.

Walking in about an hour after opening when the place was pretty packed and the dance floor was full of subs and a few Doms dancing. He headed in and he listened to the music. It thrummed through him and actually made him smile as he nodded his head to the beat.

Then suddenly Randy was waiving him over from the DJ booth and rolling his eyes Skyler walked over and Randy pulled him behind the booth and danced beside him and winked. "So you done hiding?"

Sky frowned at him and told him "I was never hiding. There is nothing to hide from."

Randy stuck his pierced tongue out at him and gave him a hip bump.

Rolling his eyes and smiling because Randy was a dork Skyler bumped him back and danced there with him to the music. It was a a club mix of Animals by Maroon 5 and Can't Feel my face by Weeknd.

Randy had a way of annoying and yet amusing Skyler. They danced behind the booth and laughed and smiled as Danny showed up a few minutes later and started dancing with them. They were rocking their hips and bouncing and raising their hands in the air and swaying their hips. Playfully doing little spins and making funny faces at eachother.

They were just goofing off and Skyler forgot how good something like this was. Just hanging out and goofing off with friends. He was thankful that these two subs had accepted him so easily and befriended him.

Skyler watched as Randy got a look on his face like the cat that caught the canary and suddenly he took Skyler and twirled him out from behind the booth into the dancefloor.

To stumble right into Master Vincent's chest. "Oof." Skyler would have fallen back if Vincent hadnt wrapped his strong arms around his waist and pulled him up against him.

Skyler gasped and the scent of him invaded his nostrils. Sandalwood and musk with a hint of leather. Vincent was shirtless. His warm skin against Skyler's fingers was inviting. His stubble had grown a little more to be the beginnings of an actual beard. His breath smelled like mint.

Those plump lips were set in a line. And those blue eyes were looking him over.

"Sorry. Randy kind of spun me harder than I was ready for." Skyler finally broke the silence between them with a unsteady little embarrassed smile. His cheeks felt hot and he gave a nervous chuckle.

"You should be careful Skyler. One day a man might not release you after you fall into his arms like that." Vincent said quietly as he let his arms slip away until only his hands were on Skyler's hips.

Skyler was about to speak when he felt Vincent's hands grip his hips tight and squeeze just a enough for the breath to stutter from his lungs. Then they released him and yet the heat of his touch lingered.

Swallowing Skyler realized that his hands had wrapped around Vincents biceps and held on. And he had forgotten to let go. So there he was like an idiot holding onto the mans hard round muscular arms when Vincent had already released him.

Skyler stepped back and stopped touching him. "I am sorry Sir. I will be more careful." Sky let his eyes slip down in a natural act of submission.