Chapter 1

"Make that the second strangest." Twilight Sparkle said as she pointed to the other Twilight Sparkle (Midnight Sparkle) with glasses who just transferred from Crystal Prep Academy to Canterlot High School.

The human world's Twilight waved at her and smiled.

After the 1 minute awkward silence, Sunset Shimmer broke the silence."Twilight?! I'm glad that you're back we missed you all. Mind if you take a seat?"

Twilight nodded as she sat down with her other friends.

"Who is that?" Twilight whispered to Sunset who also took her seat beside her and pointing to her twin.

"This is you. I mean youre twin here in the human world." Sunset replied.

"Midnight. Midnight Sparkle. I insist." The other Twilight said. Sunset raised her eyebrow.

"Well I'm glad that I have a twin." Twilight said. "But why the message Sunset? It's more like more than 2 messages. Have you solved it?" She asked.

"Well ya. And I already know what. We pony-up when we show the truest part of ourselves. I was actually looking up that you will give me all of the answers and giving up looking for my own."

"Happy that you figured it out."

Sunset smiled.

Midnight smiled too and spoke up. "I did a mistake too." Everyone looked at her. "I-I thought that I knew all of the problems because they told me that I was the smartest there in CPA. I wanted to go to a program where students do everything on their own so badly and as I realized magic was found here, I wanted all of the power and magic and go to Equestria. But I also found out that I don't need that. I need was Friendship and Friends. So all I did was to cancel my participation at the Independence Study Program and transfer here at CHS instead.

Twilight smiled."I'm happy for that."

"Well," Midnight continued. "There's more."

Everyone nodded except Twilight who was still listening.

"I accidentally stole all of the magic of your friends during the Friendship Games which I really, really don't know."