H.O.H: The Missing Pieces: Believe In Me:17:

Enjoy :)

Next Day:

5:44 PM

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked me, scooting her way behind me and rested her head on my shoulder, her arms loosely around my waist.

"Was finishing up this music, or working on it at least. I'm going to try and get it done soon anyways."

"But you work on your music all the time."

"Yeah, because something comes to mind and I right it before it goes away."

"Justin," She groaned, lightly resting her face in the crevice of my neck. "You work so much."

"So do you." I chuckled, typing away, then and played part of it in the one earphone I had in.

"Not while you're hear. Not when it's Jauren time."

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking, and it sparked a song."

"What were you thinking about?" She asked me, her head rested against mine.

"Lots of stuff, like you. It's amazing how many things come to mind."

"How are you still writing about me?" She laughed, hugging me tighter as she kissed my cheek.

"It's easy."

"Let's watch a movie or something. You're on a break, with me."

"Ok," I sighed, turning my head and leaned my lips against her temple. "Do you want to go out and see a movie or stay in?"

"You want to go out?" Her face lit up, a smile curled on her face.

"Yeah, I'll take you out."

"Well now I have to get ready." She turned my face again, meeting my lips in a short kiss before she got up and ran away.

Playfully rolling my eyes, I shut my laptop, walking over to the closet where I had unpacked my stuff and changed out of my shorts, putting on a pair of my skinny jeans, a v-neck, then my plaid vest where the edges were frayed.

"What do you want to see?" I asked, walking into the bathroom where she had already changed her clothes and was straightening her hair.

"I won't put you through a chick-flic if you don't want to."

"I asked what you wanted to see." I smiled, my hands now on her hips as I pressed my nose against her cheek, then kissed it softly.

"Whatever you want."

"Lauren Ashley McCain," I warned, but still couldn't hide the smile on my face. "What do you want to see? And if you don't pick I'll probably pick whatever I think it is you want to see, so you may as well just tell me."

"The new movie with Bruce Willis."

"Really?!" I was shocked- completely shocked.

"Yes! I'm not just a chick-flic girl."

"Ok, well if you really want to then we will."

"I do."

"Alright." I chortled, squeezing her hips before I pulled away, walking through our room to the couch and turned on the tv.

I took that time to text Kenny and Scooter, then I felt her arms slip around my neck from behind, her lips against my cheek.

"You ready to go?" I laughed, leaning into her cheek.

"Yup."

She let go of me and I got up, grabbing my wallet and then her hand after she got her bag.