H.O.H: The Missing Pieces 2:03:

Oh my god this one is going to be soooooo good! I've literally been waiting months to post this one, an I know when I posted it as a flashback you guys asked when I'd be publishing it!

Well guess what?!

Im publishing it today!!!!!!

I want so many votes and comments on this chapter! I plan on responding to some too!

And if you want to talk to me follow me on twitter:)

@lostinstereoWP

Follow Justin and Lauren too. Im so serious, their accounts are hilarious. They make my day :)

Plus I found out @LiveLoveJelena on twitter reads my story! Like OMG! I want that many followers. Can I just please e twitter famous too?

Girl if you're reading this now hit me up, you're so sweet, and I really think getting to know people around the world is so cool.

You guys are always open to ask me questions, anytime, whether it's about me or the story.

Same with Justin and Lauren, they'll answer:)

So follow me on twitter!!!!! @LiveLoveJelena is lol.

What if one of you guys made an account that was like @LiveLoveJauren ? God that'd be so awesome.

I'll stop talking now! Enjoy! Hahah:)

__________________________

Sunday: 10:16 PM

I heard Lauren laughing as my fingers grasped her hips, pulling her back into me, then she turned her head, our lips brushing against each others before we kissed.

It was great, to have fun like this, to feel like this.

My lips lingered along her cheek, giving her hips a gentle squeeze as we both rocked to the music.

It was a nice beat, definitely not club music fast, but it was enough for me.

She was always more...open to making out I guess.

And at this point in our relationship making out led to other things, so I was happy.

I looked down at her lips, watching as she smiled, running her hand through her hair as the lights changed from green to blue.

Her hands slipped over mine, her fingers weaving through as she leaned back all the way into me, my head tilted down so she felt my breath along her neck.

"Did I tell you you looked pretty tonight?" I said in her ear, pecking the skin softly with my lips.

"Yes," She giggled, biting down on the corner of her lip. "You did."

"Good, because you do."

I slid my hand up her sides, stopping at her waist, her arm wrapping around my neck as she leaned into me more.

I leaned down a little more, grazing my lips up from her neck to her cheek.

I saw her bite down on the corner of her lip, giggling softy, then she turned her head, pressing her lips against mine.

She was so damn freaking tempting...damn.

It wasn't fair.

Actually it was, I got to take her home.

__________________________

11:21 PM

"Oh, wow. Hey."

"How've you been?" Jasmine asked, throwing her arms around me for a hug.

"I've been really good," I said, finishing the hug lightly. "What about you?"