Love Me. . . .If You Dare (5)

I drove around for a while.

I then saw a nice public playground down the rode. That would be a great place to unwind, I guess.

I parked the car in the parking lot even though parents with their kids gave me and the Corvette odd glances. 

I just ignored them as I made my way over the swings. 

I took my shoes and socks off and I put my feet in the sand. I loved the way it felt on my toes.

Just like the way you liked his hand on--

I stopped myself from thinking the rest of that thought.

I stayed there for a long time. Just trying to get the feel of his hand on me out of my head.

You know you liked it. A voice said in my head.

"No I did not!" I said out loud.

A woman with her son gave me a weird look and took her son away mumbling, "Teenagers."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

But you did. Just admit it to yourself.

"No, I did't!" I practically  yelled. But nobody really heard me because that woman with her kid were like the last ones here.

The sooner you admit it, the better you'll feel. You know you liked it when he touched you.

"No! I--" I was cut off by my phone blasting Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga.

I picked it up and looked at the caller ID - it was Tyrone.

I ignored it. 

I sighed to myself. Why did Jake do that? How the hell was Tyrone friends with that bastard?

My phone rang again. And again - it was Tyrone. 

I ignored it again. However than I heard "Its Raining Men" start to blast from my phone. That was a special ringtone I set to be just for Andy. I thought it was funny at the time. 

I ignored it. Just like the others. I then heard a couple belles and that meant that I had new txt messages too.

I ignored all of it. I just needed to be alone. 

I pulled out my ipod from my pocket and sand along to "The Uprising" by Muse. 

"They.....will not...foooorce us...." I sang along. I loved this song. It was a great confidence builder.

I also loved to sing. I have never entered into any competitions but I would definitely say that my voice was really good. Not to be conceited or anything.

Edge Of Glory sounded again and I just got pissed. I took my headphones out of my ears picked up my phone and pressed the talk button.

"I don't want to talk right now, Tyrone!" I yelled into the phone.

"....this isn't Tyrone." I heard.

No. . . .he wouldn't dare. . . .

"It's me - Jake." He dared! That fucking asshole! 

"You are such a fucking asshole! Did you know that?!" I screamed into the phone.

He chuckled. "I'm aware." 

"Go to hell!" I screamed, about to end the call before I heard him call, "Wait!"

"And what makes you think I would want to talk to you, you. . . . .terrorist!" I screamed again.

"That's the first time I heard that one." He chuckled.

"I repeat: Go to hell." I growled.

"Hey now. Relax. This is not why I called. I didn't call to make you mad." He answered.