Chapter 75

"Omg Kian!" I say as I run towards him
"My princesses!" He say and give me a big hug "What do you say, lets get out of here?"
"That. Sounds really good"
We start to walk out and we get in his car that's outside this old house I was trapped in.
"Hey! What about me?!" She scream as she knock on the window
"Should we let her in?" I ask I can't just leave her
"What do you want?"
"Lets drop her of somewhere in the city"
*1 year later*
*Kians Pov*
"Dude, I, can't do this" I say to Jc as I'm holding the black box in my hands.
"Do you love her?" He ask me, the answer is easy, yes
"Of course I do stupid"
"Then do it, if that's what makes you happy" he say, and he's right. I want to do this.*Als Pov*
"You ready?" Allie ask me as I put on my dress, yes I do own a dress. Yeah....one.
"Soon"
"Okey, we'll be waiting here" she say referring to the couch
I put the dark red dress on, the black heels and go out.
"So what do you think?" I ask, I want it to be perfect, it's our one year anniversary☺.
"THAT. IS. PERFECT" both Allie and Celeste say at the same time.
*at the restaurant*
*Kians Pov*
We just ordered our food, but I still can't get over how beautiful she is. Okey, it's now or never. Come on Kian! Let's do it!
I take out the little box from my pocket and go down on one knee.
"Allison, would you make me the happiest man alive and..marry me?" Omg, I did it.
She just hold her hands over her moth.
"Omg, yes! Of course I'll marry you!" I stand up and so does she, I put the ring on her finger and kiss her.