Chapter 64

"Let's do this guys" I say, I know weird. I'm new in this group, but I'm kinda exited.
Ricky goes in and we all follow him with the hood up over our heads.
"WTF!?" She scream from the living, I'd guess.
I walk in with the gun pointing at her.
"Give us your money" Ricky said.
"No, never!" She scream
"Do it" I say in a hard tone
She take up her arms and go and get things from her room, I guess valuable things. "Put it in there" I say and point at a backpack with my gun
On the way out I can't help but break things. I hate her, she hates me.
We jump in the car and start to drive of.
"Wow Al you were amazing in there!" Ricky says.
Omg I get such a adrenaline kick of that, like just holding the gun, I loved it. But I'm never doing this again.

We get back to Rickys apartment.
"Here" I say with a hard tone and hand him the gun "I'm not doing this again"
"Well done" he says and take the gun.
I start to go out when I remember the hoodie.
"Oh btw, I'm keeping this" I say, go out and smash the door behind me.
As I'm about to open the door to my car is feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see that it's the only person I don't want to see.
"What do you want?" "I just wonder where we stand"
"Kian....you said you didn't care, you hurt my feelings, I...I don't know. I need some time" he really hurt me with that comment, I don't care, what the f*ck is that?!
"I didn't mean to say that, and I didn't mean it in that way"
"What did you mean then?" "I...I don't know, just that I care about you too much to do something like this"
I open the car door and sit, close it and start it.