Chapter 2

My eyes shoot open by the loud sound thats coming from my phone next to my bed. I quickly grab it and shut it off, I then try yo check the time but the light from the screen is blinding me so I quickly shut it off again.

I stand up and drag my lazy ass to the shower and then back to my room again. I once again try and see what the time is, and luckily I didn't get blinded this time.

Making my way over to my tiny closet while trying to not step on any of the clothes laying on the floor. I take out a black t-shirt, black jeans and black converse. Yeah I know, black black black. But that's kinda who I am. My name is Al, I've got brown long hair which is usually in a high ponytail but today I decided to do two frenchbraids, I've got probably 10 tattoos, quiet and lazy. That's me. I'm kinda the opposite of my lil sis, Allie, she's a big fangirl, loud, outgoing and a bit crazy. And when I say a bit I mean a lot, you know how teenage girls can be.

The only thing Allie ans I actually do have in common is our style, we both hate wearing dresses, skirts and anything that's considered "girly" not cause it's girly, but cause we just don't feel comfortable in it.

After putting all my clothes on and fixing my hair is it time for breakfast. Downstairs I find Allie eating away on some cereal.
"Morning sis" I mess up her hair while walking past
"Al! That wasn't necessary!"
"But it was fun" I smile while getting an apple
"Why are you so happy today? Its like 9 in the morning. You hate mornings"
"I'm getting another tattoo today" I say taking a bite out of my red apple
"That's so unfair, I want one too"
"You have to wait till you're 18"
"I know"

I finish my apple, go up and get my phone and then go downstairs again.
"I'm going now, you wanna come?" I ask while passing Allie in the hallway
"No, I'm waiting for someone" she says, completely glued to her phone
"It better not be a boy!" I say walking out the door and get into my car.