Chapter 25

"That horrible, how could you stay there, I would've ran away a long time ago"
"Well, me and Allie aren't the best of friends, but we're not enemies, I can't just leave her. She's all I have left from my family"
"Hey you guys don't want to stay here till you got a apartment? We have a extra room"
"U sirius?"
"Yeah, I don't want you to get hurt"
"Omg, that would be wonderful!" I almost scream and kiss him.
"Is it okey if I just call Allie so she can get her stuff when she get home?"
"Yeah sure"
I go out from the room and call Allie. I tell her I found a place for us to stay, for free. But I'm not telling her that it's here, it's gonna be like a surprise 😁.I drive home and wait for Allie.
"Hello!"
"Good, you're home, get all the things you'll need, we're moving, now"
"But, what about mom, shouldn't we tell her?"
"F*ck her" I say, I have no feelings what so ever about her anymore.
After all she have done to me, beaten me up and always being a drunk. When I was a kid, I thought that I deserved all of that, until I understood that no one else in my class got beaten up, had bruises, threw up every time I ate, cuz my mom said I didn't deserved food. And buy 14 I started to work, get money, so I could buy clothes, apparently I didn't deserve new ones. By then I started to dress in all black, dye my hair black and stopped talking to people. She is the reason I don't have any friends. You probably wonder how I got money for tattoos, well I "borrowed" it from "mom".