Chapter 4

*Kians Pov*
"Guys I'm leaving now"
"Sure, whatever" I hear Jc say, more like scream actually as he probably is in his room doing nothing, or maybe he's editing the new video? I honestly don't know.

I quickly grab my jean jacket from the chair in the kitchen when I hear someone behind me. I quickly turn around to see no one less than Vitaly, our friend and photographer.
"Where are you going?" He ask me while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge
"Getting a tattoo, remember?" I say while putting on my very distressed jacket and hurry to the door while I grab my car keys on the way out.

I quickly look at the clock on the dashboard to see that it's only 10:30am, the tattoo parlour is not too far away from the house, but since this is LA the traffic will most likely be shit.

My predictions were right and I arrive at the tattoo parlour just over 11am. I turn my car off and hurry in to not be late.

"Sup Romeo!" I say as I walk through the door. I look up from my phone seeing that he's already tattooing someone else so I go and sit down in the sofa.

After a few minutes I get quite bored so I try to see who it is he's tattooing. I can't put my finger in where I've seen her before, but I definitely recognize her. She's absolutely beautiful so it surprises me that I can't remember.
I make a mental note to get her number when she's done.

A few more minutes pass and I've now put on my headphones for distraction. I notice from the corner of my eye that she's getting up from the chair, so I'm assuming they're done.

The talk a little but I don't want to listen to their conversation so I chose to keep my headphones on till they're done. Just as I start to stand up from the sofa I see her walk towards me but quickly turn to the desk to pay, this is my chance, I have to talk to her.

"Hey, your first time here?" I ask awkwardly while scratching the back of my neck. It's a bad habit of mine that I do when I'm nervous.
"No, actually not. I got these two" she says and point at two tattoos on her arm "here as well" she smile at me
"I'm Kian" I say taking my hand out of my pocket to shake her hand
"Al" she responds back

"Kian, you ready?" I hear Romeo ask as he's walking towards us
"Yeah, just one moment" I say taking off my jacket to put it on the hanger by the door.