chapter 8

so sorry guys!! i didnt fall off the face if the earth, i had track and feild practice all week and his weekend i had regionals! anyways! updates should be back to normal sooon! read on!

Chapter 8.

Brodies P.O.V.

The school day went by so fast, thank god! I was waiting at the school entrance for sachelle to come out, and once she does shes all mine- well other then my familys.. since they have to meet her. I truthfully think they will love her!

I watched as Sachelle walked out the doors, i walked over to her and put my arm around her shoulders, and planted a kiss on her cheak. "Hello beautiful" i whispered. she blushed and started walking towards my car.

I opened her door for her, while she climbed into it. I walked around and went to my side and got in.

"how was school?"  i asked her. "So boring!" she moanded.

The drive to my house was peiceful with the conversations we made about little things like school;family; friends and more.

When we arrived at my house i went a link to my mom,dad, and sisters and brother 'Were here, please dont act weird guys..' I all but begged, i opened her door just as mom sent me a link back 'dont worry hun, ill only bring up some naked pictures and the time you told your sister you were gunna wrap your boxers around here and yell " im captain underpants and ive captured my victum!' I chuckled earning a confused look from Sachelle, 'i shook my head and closed her door while opening my house door.

"mom..?' i asked, i knew she was here.. "Hey honey!" she popped out of the corner. i laughed and introduced her to Sachelle. "Mom this is Sachelle, my mate. And the packs future Luna" my wolf purred as I said that. "My god dear! your so pretty! come in come in!" she smiled.

"GIRLS" she yelled then she added "AND KALE" i laughed along with Sachelle as they came down the stairs. "Say hi to Brodies mate, and girlfriend, also your future luna! Sachelle." she said to the kids.

Kales thoughts had me starting to get mad 'damn! shes hot!' I growled at him which caused a crooked grin on his lips and a bowed head. He was the first to speak though. "Hey! I'm Kale!" He grinned and shook her hand. "Hey!" Sachelle replied while smiling.

Next was Isabella "OMG!! hey! im Isabella!Your so pretty!" Isabella almost yelled, I shook my head and laughed as Sachelles eyes almost popped out of her head. "uh, hey! Im sachelle, and thanks you too!" she smiled again.

The rest of that time was the family introducing themselves to her. After that Isabella wanted to show Sachelle around so i let her. I sat at the table with mom and dad as Isabella grabbed Sachelle and took off. 

"So shes the one eh!" dad said with a proud look on his face.My wolf felt proud as a nodded my head. "Shes a strong looking one Brodie, pretty too! Dont lose her!" dad said. Me and my olf growled at the 'Pretty" part. Dad laughed as he said "ive felt like that before too son" just as he finished that Sachelle and Isabella walked back into the room.

"Hey!" I smiled at her and pulled her into my lap. I felt her wolf purring as she looked up at me and blushed. "You have a beautiful house!" she said to my parents and I. "Why thank you dear! you know you'll  be living her in no time!" she winked which caused Sachelle to blush and nod her head.

Looking up at the time I saw it was 9:20. "Sachelle, I told your dad I'd have you home at 9:30." I told her. A sad look came over her but she got off my lap and said goodbye to my parents and out her coat on. 

We were just walking out of the house when Rebecca ran up to Sachelle and hugged her. Sachelle pretty much looked like she wanted to take her home. I watched as she picked her up and held her tight. I smiled thinking that that will be us and our child in a couple years.

Sachelle let go of Rebecca and walked out the door sayiong her finial goodbyes and promising to be back soon.

I did the usual and opened her door and climbed into my side. "Sooooo, how was that?" i asked her "Well, Isabellas quite the load! haha, she nice though! I like her! Youre house is so nice!" she said while laughing a bit.

"Ya shes like that.." I trailed off.

The rest of the ride was us talking about the visit, and soon enough we were at her house.

I opened her door and walked her up to the front door and hugged her tight as I kissed her lips and told her I loved her. "Good night" she smiled "Night baby" i said to her and opened her door and watched her walk in.

I walked back to my car thinking about how glad I was to have Sachelle as a mate.

***************************************************************************************************************

oh haiiii! sososososo sorry its so late! but anyways! long and filler chapter in brodies pov!

Not proof read, so ignore any mistakes!

next update, around tuesday!

I had track this weeeeekend guys! we won regionals! whoooo!

anyways.. ya hope you liked!

Vote!! comment!! fan!! share!! inbox!! anythin!!

-Kaylin