chapter 3

-BRODIE'S P.O.V-

My first period class was maths- I walked in around 3 minutes late, but since I was 'new' here, I had a good excuse.

I took a seat behind Luke and took my math book out and began to write the date down along with my name. "Ok class, we have a new student here today, would he please stand up and introduce himself?" the teacher announced, ugh, the worst part of being the new kid.. "Hey, my names Brodie Cameron and uh.. ya.." I said. "Thank you Brodie, everyone please try your best to make him feel welcome in our school."

We wrote notes probably the whole class, but when the bell rang I was the first out- I wanted to see Sachelle and have a proper talk with her.

-SACHELLE'S P.O.V-

My first period class was science . yay. no friends in this class. note my sarcasm.. Throughout the class my mind kept going back to one certain person- my mate, even thought I don't even know his name, I couldn't get my mind away from him and his amazing green eyes,

The bell Finally rang after what seemed like hours, I was the first out.

I was at my locker getting my books for maths- another class where none of my close friends were in, i sighed.I faint growl came from behind me, confused, I turned around to see my mate staring at me, I could feel our wolves howling with joy just that we were near each other.

"Hey" he finally spoke. "hey.." I awkwardly said back "My names Brodie Cameron, and you?" he said. Brodie I thought, the name really goes with his look- tall,hot, muscular.. you could see his eight pack through his shirt has he started to shake- laughing. " Are you going to tell me your name or are you just going to keep checking me out?" I blushed "My names Sachelle Rankin" I told him "Well Sachelle, how about I take you out on a date? since were mates and I would really like to get to know you" he added with a wink that caused me to blush even more making him laugh. " I'd really like that, mate" I answered him. He helped me grabbed my books for maths and walked me to the class. "bye Sachelle" he said and pecked me on the cheek,"Bye" I yelled after him

I walked into maths probably smiling like an idiot- another class where I couldn't get my mind off him.. his abs and how you could just perfectly see them.. "Sachelle? How about you tell us the answer" shit. "um.." " wernt listening I see" said my teacher- Mr.Matthews. "Sorry sir, I'll be more focused now". he nodded and began to start the lesson again.

The rest of class we did questions in our book and I flew through them just before the bell rang, I was packing up my things when Mr.Matthews spoke "Sachelle, I'd like to speak to you before you leave please" great I thought. I walked up to his desk "you wanted to see me..?" I asked "Yes, Is there anything you'd like to talk about? Your usually a very good student, what was with you today?" "nothing" I said. I waited a minute before asking "can I have a late slip..? I'm late for my next class" he moaned, "of course Ms.Rankin"

I was just walking out of the door when I felt strong arms wrap themselves around my waste "Hello beautiful" Said a muscular voice behind me. "Brodie!" I smiled "Your supposed to be in class! your late now" I told him "Anything can wait for you princess" he told me as he kissed my cheek.

**

It was now the end of the day and I was walking with Beth towards the parking lot. When I remembered something - I HAVEN'T TOLD BETH OR ANYONE ABOUT BRODIE AND I! "Beth! I totally forgot!" "about what?" she asked "I found my mate" I said with a smile. immeditally Beth broke out into a smile "SACHELLE! who!? when!? where!? how!?" she bombed me with questions. I laughed at how stupid she was "um ok.. him names Brodie Cameron. this morning. walking into homeroom. we bumbled into eachother" I answered. "OMG! I'm so happy for you!" she hugged me and walked to her car while I walked to mine

I pulled my car into my driveway hoping that Regan and Teegan got another way home. When I walked into the house I heard a bunch of guys yelling- nothing new..But there was something new.. Brodie was there! They noticed me and Stephens friends,my brothers, and Brodie all said "hey" and turned away but Brodie kept his eyes on me for a little longer, then winked and got up and asked to talk to me.. following I went into the kitchen with him "Sachelle" he said while smiling. "yes" I answered as well, "About our date.. I was thinking tomorrow after school?" I broke out into a smile "sure" I said, we hugged and he went back into the t.v room with his friends.

****************************************************************************************************

ok.. so sorry these are so short. I'm writing them ALL on my iPod, so that's why!

Anyways..I'm thinking about uploading every Tuesday and if I'm bored or something I'll upload again!

hope you liked the chapter!:)

comment.fan.share.vote!

-kaylin