chapter 2

I woke up to screaming and yelling comming from the bathroom.. probably Stephen and Lewis fighting over the bathroom again.. I groaned into my pillow and lazily rolled out of bed.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, picked out my outfit that was dark wash blue skinny jeans with a lace pink top.

I walked out of my bright neon green room, went to my bathroom and applied the little makeup it put on, i didn't add much to my eyes, since the bright blueness of them did enough,and since I have tan skin I don't need much foundation, I wasn't overly pretty but i wasn't ugly! I left my long wavy blonde hair down, and left the bathroom to go down my swirly staircase and into my kitchen to see my mother and my brothers

"morning mom, hey guys" I said to my family, "morning sweetie" said my mom while the boys just mumbled there 'Hey's'.

"Hey Sachelle, you taking the car today?" asked my brother Lewis.I think so! you and Noah want a ride?" I asked Lewis,he just nodded as a response.

I was just grabbing my keys off the counter when mom asked me if I ate "..no.." I said, she gave me a look that seemed to say 'eat now!' I looked away and silently grabbed an orange off the counter

"Lewis, Noah, come on! I'm leaving now! we're gunna be late!" I said. they groaned but got up and went out to the car.

I got in the car and Noah and Lewis were fighting over which radio station to put on "put on pop!" said Lewis, "no I want rap!" said Noah, "well I don't care!" said Lewis , "guys! holy crap! out on rap, then half way in the drive we will put some pop on" Noah put the channel to rap and shut up.

**

When we arrived at school, Annie, Beth, Sarah, and Jane came up to me. "Hey! how as your weekend

?" asked Annie, "Oh you know, the usual! Lewis and Noah fighting, mom and Stephen arguing! what about you?" she laughed as she said it was good

when the bell rang we walked into the school, a weird feeling came over me but I fought it off, I was walking into homeroom when I walked right into someone. "shit.. sorry!" I said, I looked up and immediately saw light green eyes staring back at me. "mate!" cried my wolf as I stared at guy in front of me. I could almost hear his wolf growl as he said "mine".

He opened his mouth to speak but a group of guys came laughing and yelling, one of which was my brother, and they walked away in a large group. "well so much for knowing each others names" I mumbled to myself before picking my books up and walking into class.

-BRODIE'S P.O.V-

I was walking into my new homeroom when i bumped into a girl, I looked down at her books and was about to pick them up when she looked up at me. "mine!" my wolf growled, I was about to tell her my name when my group of friends came up to get me - Tanner, Jake, James, Luke, Chris and Nick.

"Brody dude, you look like you just saw a ghost" said my beta, Chris. "No..Man.. I think I just found my mate.." I told them "Woah dude! congrats!" said James "Now who is it?" he asked with a smirk. "

I don't know, I was about to find out when you guys grabbed me" I glared at them "HER!? that's your mate!?" asked James, ya.. why" I asked. "dude.. that's my sister!" "MY SISTERS GOING TO BE A LUNA GUYS!" James excitedly yelled- well at least he's not mad, oh wait..

" so James, what is her name?" I asked "Sachelle". My smile grew wider as we walked to our first period class.

****************************************************************************************************

hey guys! what do ya thanks gunna happen?;) comment it! sorry it's so short :/ it'll get longer.

someone should make a cover for this book too!:)

Like!Comment!Fan!

-Kaylin