Chapter 4

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG My fist date is tomorow with Brodie! Was all My mind was thinking about, shut up brain I mumbled to myself. "Did you just.. Did you just tell yourself to shut up?" My brother Damian asked (He came home for the weekend since there were no 'Alpha dudy') "No..." I told him "Well it sure sounded like it to me!" he said, " I just told my brain to shut up, it's not a big deal!" I told him while walking away, "talking to my Brain" he mumbled I rolled my eyes and went up to my room.

I was studying for my math test tomorrow when my phone went off "Hello?" I asked "hello beautiful" I knew this voice all to well.. "Brodie!" " good job baby" he said, "But come downstairs I want to see you" And with that I jumped off my bed and raced down the stairs to see him.

I jumped down the last step and into his open arms, he kissed my cheek and took us over to the couch where I jumped down and went to sit on his lap. "So I was thinking about our date" he told me with a smirk "me too" I blushed- did I mention I blush alot? Well I do.. I wonder if he noticed yet

"Haha!" he started laughing, confused I looked up at him "Do you always speak your thoughts..?" He asked, oh shit, good job Sachelle. He probably thinks your a loser now.. "Uh.. Ya.." I told him truthfully "well I think it's pretty cute" He told me while hugging me. At this given moment my annoying brother Noah decided to walk in.."KEEP IT PG GUYS"He yelled. Ever since he lost his mate Tyra, in a fire, whenever he sees a cute cupple or a boyfriend kissing his girlfriend, he totally flips out, but I don't blame him! I've known Brodie for like 2 days and I'm already in love with him!

*** THE NEXT MORNING***

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, put on a Lear of faded blue jeans, and a yellow tank top, with my hair in a pony tail. I walked downstairs and started petting my cat-Jazz, she was white,black,and orange, and I loved her to death! I petted her for 5 minutes and then walked into the kitchen to see mom, Noah, and James sitting at the kitchen table. "Excited for your big date today" Said James walking into the kitchen. "what! How'd you know about that!?" I asked shocked, "He's my best friend idiot." "oh ya.." I mumbled.

I finished eating and walked out to my car to go to school, I decided to put on my favorite radio station- kiss 108. I sang "A team" by Ed Sheeren all the way to school. "and they say, she's in the class A team, stuck in her day dream been this way since 18 but lately.." I sang along. I got to school, parked my car in the usual spot, right beside the gate, two spaces down. I hopped out of the car and was about to grab my school bag when a husky voice behind me said "excuse me, what do you think your doing?" ah, it was him again! "what was I doing wrong sir?" I asked Brodie with a smirk, "You shouldn't be carrying that!" he said with a frown, I laughed and handed him my bag and walked into school with him

"So did you tell anyone about us being mates?" I asked him. "Not yet, but I think we should start! you wouldn't believe the amount of people that came up to me asking me! haah!" he said while laughing, "I think that's a great idea!" I said, with that we got my books and went to class.

****************************************************************************************************

so.. i wanted to keep there date for the next chapter.. so this one is realllllly short :/ oh well..

next upload is: Next Tuesday, or if i get bored

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FAN!! SHARE!!

-kaylim