Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Sachelle Maclennan

-- I don't know if anyone else noticed .. But I spelt my name wrong in the last chapter.. Proves how smart I am!-- anyways, read on!

Chapter 5:

Sachelle's P.O.V

Walking into school and out of school with Brodie, is probably the best feeling in the world, knowing that there's someone who will except you for who you are and anything you do they love, I hope everybody gets that feeling at one point in their life.

Since I found Brodie, I've been thinking alot about mates, like how there's a certain person made for you! People say that the werewolf gods created all this mate stuff, but how can someone just make that up..? Oh well, I gueess I'll just google it when I get home 'wow I just sounded like such a nerd' I thought to myself while laughing.

It was the last period of the day, but it was history, not to fun of a subject.. But thankfully I had a bunch of friends in it! Including Brodie! The teacher was still going on something about British North American, and obviously I wasn't really paying attention.

I was looking around the class room watching the people in class, they wernt listening either! If only this idiot of a teacher knew no one was listening.. Looking around the class room I saw James playing with his gum- taking it out of his mouth, wrapping it around his finger, and shove it back in, I laughed thinking it was so much like him to do that. Next there was Beth she was just staring out the window, probably asleep.. And then there was Brodie- who I couldn't get but not grin as I looked at him. He kept staring at the clock, then turn his phone on to check the time, look around the class, and then smile at me.

I turned my attention back to the clock that read 2:30, just 10 more minutes I kept reminding myself, then I'll be on my date with Brodie! My thought trailed off as I got hit with a paper ball, I looked around but opened the ball "hey cutie! Thinking about you so much, and I'm pretty sure my packs reading my thoughts, ugh I can't wait to have you in my pack and for our date tonight" I laughed and was about to reply back when the bell rang.

It was safe to say I was the first out of my desk. I walked up to Brodie after class. "Hey" he said "hey!" I said back "what time should I pick you up tonight?" He asked while kissing my cheek " five o'clock sound ok to you?" I asked him "perfect babe" he smiled and grabbed my hand to take me to his car (Did I forget to mention he's my new ride? Yup! He is!"

He dropped me of at my house and I wasn't even fully through the door when Josh, Stephen, Lewis, and James ran up to me yelling "YOU HAVE A DATE!? WITH WHO!? WHY DIDNT WE KNOW!? WE'RE GUNNA KILL HIM" my eyes were widened in shock as I tried to answer their questions "yes I have a date guys, I'm a girl! And his names Brodie cameron, he's a alpha so yes that's right , your sisters gunna be a Luna! Suck it! And you guys didn't know cause I knew you would act like this.. Actually ..James you knew.." I stated kinda confused at James "Ha, ya I know, I just wanted to act along with these guys!" He said while laughing "James you knew!?" Asked Josh. "Ya, but it's all a game, Sachelle were not actually mad" he answered "James you friggen idiot, WE DIDNT KNOW AND YA WERE MAD" yelled Lewis, you could almost see the steam coming out of his ears as the three boys went to beat up James.. I took that as my que to leave

****

I just walked out of my nice warm shower, I grabbed my makeup and began adding. I added my mascara, and curled my eye lashes. Next I added a bit of blush, and last, I added some foundation.. Ya I don't wear alot. Next was to pick out my outfit, I put my iPod in my dock and began to blast "Tonight I'm getting over you" by Carly Rae Jepson. I walked back to my closet and decided I'd dress pretty casual. I grabbed Black skinny jeans, and a white tank top under a faded pink top. Deciding to choose which shoes to pick was hard- after 14 long minutes, I decided to go with my moccasins. I added some perfume and began to curl my hair.

I took me 20 minutes to curl my hair, I took one finial look In the mirror just as there was a slight nock at the door, I stopped my music and walked down the staircase to see a very handsome looking Brodie at the bottom, I couldn't help but smirk thinking that he was all mine.

He was in the middle of having a conversation with all my brothers except Damian, but only because he left to go back to work. 'Atleast there hitting it off!' I thought. I walked over to wear they were and said "Mind if. I steal him?" "I don't know why he would like you.. Your so weird, anyways have fun!" Said Josh I glared at him but walked out the door with Brodie. He opened the door for me and I stepped in while he walked over to his side and got in.

"You look gorgeous" he mumbled to me while he blushed a bi- oh my god no.. He blushed! "Awh, does the big bad alpha blush?" I asked with a playful smirk on my face, he turned to look at me as he said "haha, hey now, I was trying to be a gentlemen to the girl I love!" "EYES ON THE ROAD I YELLED" but it was too late, the collided into a car and flipped Into a ditch, the last thing I remember was a faint "Sachelle , I know we both feel like shit.. But hold on baby.. Someone will come" before I passed out.

-BRODIE'S P.O.V.-

I woke up in a hospital bed, and my wolf started going crazy since I could smell Sachelle everywhere. I began to rip the weird cords out of my body as a doctor walked in "woah there, mr.Cameron! You gotta keep them on!" Said doctor..lock? Ya, I think it said lock. " WHERE.IS.SHE" I said through clenched teeth, I jumped out of bed and fell to the ground as my head began to give me the WORST pain I have ever felt.

"Mr.Cameron.. I'm sorry but who are you talking about?" Asked the doctor. "Sachelle! My ma- girlfriend!" I almost yelled, what an idiot, just tell me what room shes in so I can see her. A look of sadness washed over him as he began to speak "Brodie, I'm sorry, but you've been here for just about a week.. Sachelle Rankin passed away.." He trailed off "No! No she didn't! When!?" I began to panic- my angel? Dead? The thought made me start to cry - real alpha material right there i thought.. But I didn't care, it was Sachelle.

"They announced her dead 5 minutes ago Brodie.." Said the doctor who I really wanted to punch in the face as I started breaking down. "Hey man, it's gunna be alright Ok? We're all here- the pack- everone, we love ya man, stay strong for us" I faintly heard my beta Chris say.

"I NEED TO SEE HER, LET ME SEE HER!" I demanded to the doctor, hell. I couldn't even call him a doctor. " very well sir" he said as he lead me to my angel. We walked in room 319 and there she was- my beautiful girl.. Something was wrong though, she couldn't be dead.. I didn't feel it! And believe me, I should feel it..I went to Noah who was on the couch

"Man.. What did it feel like when Tyra died..?" I asked, a more look of sadness washed over him "the worst feeling you've ever felt man, you wanna die in a whole and never come out, never look at light again" I said "I.. I-I-I don't feel that though.." I trailed off not wanting to finish. He looked at me questionly before walking out of the room.

I walked over to my angel and layed my head on her chest as I started to cry- " baby please, don't be gone I need you in my life, I can't live without you angel. Please please please wake up- pull through for me baby!" I screamed at the end. I reached my hand up to stroak a loose hair out of her face- I still felt sparks! Weird... All of a sudden sky took a huge breath as he eyes flashed open "DOCTOR!" I yelled "look baby- your alright I'm here ok!" I said as the doctors walked in the room. After running a few tests they said she was fine. "I love you so much Brodie- thank god I'm still alive with you" she said.

****************************************************************************************************

Woah! What do ya think! It's 12:09 :( I was 9 minutes late! Oh well! I'll make it up to you guys this week! Comment and tell me what ya think of it!

Picture of sky's outfit in the link!!!

Comment!! Fan!! Vote!! Share!!

You guys can add me on Instagram and twitter too!

Instagram:kaylinmac19

Twitter: kaylinmacneil19

- kaylin!