Chapter 9

Chapter 9
:Hermione

Sitting up I stretched and slipped out of bed. "Did you finish your tea?" Draco demanded as I walked out into the living room.

"Yes" I stood in front of his favorite chair .

He was nose deep in the book not bothering to look at me.

"Would you like to go for a walk?"

"No" his voice was clipped and cool. He flipped a page and began to read again.

"O " I stepped back. "Okay" grabbing his cloak I slipped it on and slid my shoes on before leaving him alone.

Chewing on my lip I kept walking till I was in the court yard alone. It was quiet here no one really came here so I was alone and had time to think. Walking a little further I froze as a woman's moan touched my ear.

"Jaz-"

I blinked in shock and stepped back hitting a branch and making a noise and from the shadows a wild looking Jasper stepped out his hair mused lips red and puffy his shirt unbuttoned and pants undone.

"I-" I choked up I didn't really know what to say.

His eyes widened with shock and alarm as he stepped to me.

"Jaz come back" the voice clicked and I realized who it was exactly.

"I-" he opened his mouth to say something.

Blinking I shook my head and turned on my heals and bolted from the area quickly.

"Hermione! Wait!"

I ignored his voice and skidded to a stop and bounced into the wall when I reached the entrance and panted out as I beached myself against the wall.

What was he doing with Ginny of all people? Didn't he realize-I couldn't comprehend why he would. I didn't understand why he flirted with me and then turned cold.

Yes Draco and I had kissed but that was it. That's all it was to him a compromise. And he hadn't mentioned it or anything.

So I didn't bother asking because I knew his reputation.

Sighing I gave a miserable huff. "Are you-okay?" I glanced a Blake.

Sighing I gave a small shrug.

"You just came from outside right?"

I shook my head.

"Where?"

"Court yard-" I muttered.

Blinking his mouth formed a 'o' as he looked at me. "You didn't see-"

"I only seen him with a unbuttoned shirt" I whispered. "And undone pants"

"O Hermione " he groaned. "Come here"

"I'm fine" I lied easily. "We weren't really nothing I -I - I have no realize reason to get upset" I shrugged and gave him a hug as I forced a smile.

Frowning he gave me a hug. "Okay-"

I didn't want to be around Blake at the moment. He was his twin and they sounded alike. I didn't want to be around him and keep seeing Jasper, look so-.

"Hey don't cry-he's trash" Blake sneered. "He's not worth your tears" he brushed his thumbs under my eyes. "Let's go into Hogsmead and get butterbeer"

My interest perked and I frowned. "I can't"

His smile dropped.

"I have to-have to go with Draco to finish getting everything"