Chapter 5

Chapter 5

:Hermione

"Ms. Granger?"

Jumping I looked back and found Professor Snape standing a ways away from me in the moon light all I could make out was his pale face.

"What are you doing so far out here?" he asked and strolled towards me till he was beside me.

"thinking" I muttered my hands clasped in front of me. "of a dream"

"dream?"

I nodded. "its reoccurring, the same person. Every single time when I do sleep good I don't know his name and I don't recognize him, he has never told me his name" I whispered. "but its like he's real Professor-as if he's a real person with feelings and emotions" I glanced at him. "I'm sorry you must think I'm crazy"

"no it happens"

I blinked. "it does?"

"how long have you been having these dreams?"

"as long as I can remember" I admitted. "Almost all my life" I whispered. "he was my imaginary friend my mum says" I added. "but I always have him in my dreams"

"that's interesting" he mused.

I glanced at him.

"care to show?"

"which one?" I asked softly. "I have many, and that is one thing I do not know how to do"

His black eyes widened. "Is that so?"

I nodded. "I've only seen you do it, and that's it. But there wasn't anything to really see to learn how" I whispered softly.

His eyes flickered out to the lake. The water was black besides the white glow of the moon. "You think of all the things you want to show and your body does the rest" he whispered. "it forms after that like a movie"

"Okay" I looked out into the lake and ran over my many dreams.

"Hello" I looked up at the tall boy in front of me his long hair was down to his back. "don't be afraid."

Sniffling I rubbed my eyes.

"hey whats wrong?" he dropped down to his knees in front of me. "Whats with the long face?"

"Ms. Snuffy didn't make it" I whispered in a broken voice. "she's gone" tears streamed down my face as he reached out and brushed them away.

"its okay-Ms. Snuffy is in a better place now" he tried to sooth those dark brown eyes growing tender. "Here let me show you a trick" He picked up a wilted rose and covered it with both his hands. "here place your hands on mine"

I looked at him then at his hands. "Why?"

"We're going to make something for Ms. Snuffy"

"really?"

He nodded with a tender smile. "yes now put your hands on mine and think of Ms. Snuffy"

Doing what he asked quickly I thought nice and hard and when he moved his hands the dark wilted rose was a vibrant red glossy and full of life.

"here" he tucked it into my wild hair and grinned. "let me show you something" he took my hand and walked slowly with me leading me down a long path to the lake and out to the dock.

"where are we?"

"Someplace special" he glanced down at me as I looked up at him. "My special place, not many know its mine, only you"