Chapter 7

Chapter 7

:Jasper

"I cant believe you!" I glanced at my twin and rolled my eyes. "You snake"

"I am a Slytherin"

"Jasper you know how I feel" he stomped his foot.

"I haven't stopped you from trying, your game is pretty weak" I noted with a smirk and turned the page of my book. "Besides we both know if its a choice between us she will pick Malfoy"

"MALFOY!" his voice hitched to a unnaturally high pitch.

"You do realize they both are sharing a room" I stated. "probably in the same room with bunk beds"

"O god" He groaned and buried his face into his pillow. "I've lost her"

"you never had her" I stated. "She only see's you as a friend"

"And what about you" he looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"I don't know" I muttered with a frown. I honestly didn't know. Around woman and girls I've always been cool and collected able to impress easily and not get uneasy. But around that little minx, it was hard to keep my thoughts together. "I honestly don't know"

"How can you not know?!"

"because" I snapped causing him to jump.

"I mean-come on" he let out. "your Jasper"

"I don't treat woman like crap" I snarled. "Unlike you when you get mad you flip on them! You stay away from her you hear me?!"

"Jasper I went to a psychologist I'm fine" he answered stiffly.

"Tell that to Wellsie who is now unable to write with her left hand" I hissed. "You wont lay a hand on her you hear me? You think about it and I will end you"

"Your my brother!"

"And she is the first girl who hasn't thrown herself at me!" I snapped. "So stop, every time you try this Blake. She's to good for you"

"And to good for you!" He spat.

"I know! God I know that shes to good for me." I glared at him. "unlike you I accept the fact that I'm not good for anyone" I looked away. "She's something that we could never have"

"You don't know that"

"I know enough" I answered firmly. "as much as I want to go further with her, and see if anything could happen. But I am man enough to know nothing good could happen if she were to date us"

Dropping my book on the couch I sent him a look and slipped my hands into my pockets and strolled out of the room and leaf him there on the bed.

--

"Hey"

I glanced up at Hermione who walked up toward me.

"What are you doing out here?" She stood under me and cocked her head to the side.

"Needed to think" I muttered softly.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?"

I cracked a smile at her and leaned down from the branch I was sitting on. "Join me" I offered my hand.

"its high" she noted.

"Trust me"

With that she took my hand and I pulled her up and onto the branch in front of me. It amazed me with how much trust she placed in me as she smiled at me and pushed her hair out of her face. "You like heights"