Chapter 8

Chapter 8
: Hermione

"Hey Draco?" I wandered into the living room finding him nose deep in his book.

"Hm?" He grunted and didn't look up.

"Did you ask McGonagall if we could get one more day?" I plopped down at my chair.

"Yup" he flipped the page.

"And?"

Sighing he looked up. "Come sit on my lap and I will tell you"

"Draco"

He gave me a charming smile. "You know you want to" his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Rolling my eyes I sighed. "You won't tell me?"

He patted his book. "We both know you don't mind sitting on my lap"

Blushing I looked away. "Why do you want me to"

Chuckling he gave me a hooded look. "Come on"

Pouting I got up and walked over to him. Standing in front of him I glanced at him and chewed on my lip. "How exactly do you want me to sit on your lap"

He blinked with shock in his eyes. "You really are sense when it comes to this" he marveled.

"Yea, yea the know it all doesn't know it all" I grumbled and yelped when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap to where I was sitting sideways.

"That's not so bad now is it"

I kept my mouth shut and involuntarily leaned into his warmth as he put his arm behind my back to put his book into view. "You said you would tell"

"I will" he flipped the page. "Though I didn't state when exactly"

Yawning softly  he glanced away from his book.

"Take a nap"

"Not tired" I answered quickly.

"You look like your about to pass out squinty eyes"  he chuckled

"I do not squint"

"Your so tired you don't even realize it" he chuckled. It was a nice sound soft and had a deep rumble.

"Thanks for the present"

"Your welcome" he flipped the page and I listened to the sound. I always liked the sound of a page turning. "And you can't tell me you aren't comfortable"

"Don't get cocky"

Chuckling I glanced into his grey eyes. "You know you'd be able to tell if I were"

Blinking I blushes deeply and looked away from him. "Don't be so dirty"

"You can't tell me that Weasly never talked about it or got-"

"He didn't" I answered quickly.

"Your saying-"

"Yup" I stated in a clipped voice.

"He's a fool" his voice was right next to my ear sending a shiver through me. "Makes me wonder if he lacked"

I glanced at him with wide eyes. "Lack at what exactly?"

Groaning he leaned all the way into the chair. "You have to be jerking my chain"

"Your not making any sense-"

"His dick" he let out. "Size you know?"

Blinking I recalled hearing Ginny talking to one of her friends about it and how size matters and is everything. " I don't know I've never seen it" I muttered.