AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE...

Hey guys. It's Audri...well the real Audri. I just want to thank you for reading my stories!! I know this one wasn't as good as the first two, but there's finally closure. Chris is finally back with Audri and they live happily ever after...lol.

Sadly, I won't be making any more books, because I'm gonna be focusing on my studies at university, but I want to thank all of you individually for reading and for your support. It was fun writing this story, and I didn't expect it to get as many views as it did. I wrote the first part back in 2011 with no expectations for it to have as many views as it does, so THANK YOU!!!!

Could you guys do me a favor, though? In the comments below, I want to know your honest opinion of my stories....like, what was your favorit and least favorite part, which PART was the most exxciting to you...etc. It will be greatly appreciated!

XOXO,

-Audri

____________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: 

Hey everyone....I know I said 2 years ago that I wasn't going to write anymore, but fortunately, plans have changed! Yes, you read it right! I will be making a Part 4 to my trilogy. I began writing this story back in 2011 when I was still a teenager lol! A lot has changed, and I didn't expect to get as many views as it did! I ended this third part with a "Happily Ever After" because I wanted it to end there. But, because of the demand, I want to write another part! I have read EVERY SINGLE ONE of you guys' comments and messages (they get sent directly to my email), and I thank you all for the support!

I'm actually just now beginning to write Part 4, so I need you guys' help! I'm kind of at a loss for what to actually write about. It seems like I had Audri and Chris go through EV-ER-Y-THING....I just don't know what conflict could be left to put them in.

Leave comments below this, and give me some ideas!!

Also, a lot of you had been complaining (especially in Part 2) with comments like "why can't they just be happy?" or "she's always going through something." Disclaimer: this is a story. It wouldn't be interesting if there were no conflict. If everything was always happy-go-lucky, then no one would read it because it'd be boring! Just saying :)

But, anyway lol, like I said, I need some ideas on what should happen in Part 4. If you could, please leave comments under this on what should happen! Thank You so much!