Halloween ~ Part 1

"I suggest couple costumes!!" Tamaki shouted, instantly earning a chorus of groans from the room.

"No one here is an actual item, Tamaki." Haruhi noted, frowning suspicious eyebrows at the excited blonde haired boy.

"You and me could pair up!" he exclaimed excitedly, taking ahold of Haruhi's arm. "It would be so perfect. Me as the King... You as the Queen..."
He stared off into the distance as Haruhi pulled her arm out of his grip, a sulken look on her face.

"No thanks."

"I should be more than able to cover the expenses, but the entire Club needs to come to an agreement." Kyoya said in the corner, his glasses flashing against his computer screen.

"Yeah guys, come on!! I mean, we could totally pair up Mori and Honey!" you agreed, a bright smile on your face as you turned your attention to the two. Honey was grappling at Mori's neck, seated high up on his shoulders.
"Mori-senpai could be Buzz Lightyear... Honey could be that little toy soldier you only see once for half a minute in the first movie... It's perfect!"

"For some reason I don't see them agreeing to that easily." Kyoya noted, and you shot a dark look at him.

"Kyoya, stop being such a debby downer!! Couple costumes are the best! I'm sure you're just denying it to look manly!" you replied indignantly.

Kyoya stopped typing and was about to reply something when Haruhi cut him off.

"(Y/N), why don't you and Kyoya do couple costumes?"

"Why would--" Kyoya started but he was cut off yet again by you.

"By golly..." you whispered, getting down onto your knees suddenly and opening your arms wide to the sky as if you were embracing the rain. "THAT'S PERFECT!"

You shot up as Kyoya let out a deep sigh. 'Yet another day of dealing with this.'

"MAN, THE POSSIBILITES! Kyoya could be a tree, I could be a leaf... No, I could be an acorn!! Or Kyoya could be the clouds in the sky and we superglue those little cotton balls you find at the supermarket onto him... Oh god!! I'm so ready for this! I need to plan! Catch'ya guys!" you shouted excitedly, dashing out the Host Club doors with a bang that made the twins wince.

"I mean, there's no doubt Hikaru and Kaoru are going to be a two person act.." Haruhi pondered as Kyoya brooded behind his laptop screen.

"I don't understand why I'm constantly submitted to events like this." He put out, his voice calm.

"God Kyoya, it's because she cares about you." Haruhi noted, and Honey chipped in.

"Yeah, Kyoya! (Y/N) doesn't want you left behind!"

"Mmm." said Mori.

"If you can't do it for (Y/N), do it for the club." Tamaki pleaded, his eyes darting towards Haruhi.

"Boy he really wants that couple costume with you, Haruhi." Hikaru said as Kaoru sniggered.

"I never said I wasn't going to do it for (Y/N)." Kyoya replied simply, along with a short sigh. "Well, I suppose I don't really have a choice."

"Yay!" squealed Honey, as suddenly you burst back in with a laptop in tow.

"GUYS! I found good online shipping!! And there's a legit cloud costume here!" you squealed.

"I never agreed to the cloud costume." Kyoya muttered, yet he was disregarded as Tamaki dashed over.

"Oh look! Coupon codes take 30% off the King and Queen outfit!!"

"Oh god." Haruhi put her head in her hands as the other gathered round the computer. "Can you guys count me out..?"

A couple days passed as normal, the costumes idea being quickly forgotten after precisely three hours of continuous arguing over the laptop until eventually costumes were bought. It was a normal Tuesday afternoon after school and you were sitting sharing cake with Honey as suddenly a large knock came onto the door. The entire Host Club went silent, eyes darting to the door.

"Nobody knocks nowadays." Kaoru noted.

"Mmm." Mori agreed.

"I'll answer it." Tamaki said bravely, slowly opening the door as a young boy with dark hair walked in, placing a large parcel onto one of the tables.

"Delivery for Music Room 3?" he said, pushing out a large piece of paper. The entire room was silent as Kyoya stood up, signed the paper wordlessly and the post boy walked out.

The instant the door closed the room was abuzz.

"OH MY GOD IT'S THE COUPLE COSTUMES!" Renge shrieked, suddenly running in from the back of the room.

"She really has a knack for appearing at the right moments, huh?" Haruhi said as you and Renge rushed towards the carton, brandishing a rather large knife.

The redhead tore through the packaging as suddenly you pulled out a clear plastic bag, gasping in excitement. "KYOYA, IT'S THE CLOUD COSTUME!"

Kyoya was silent, tortured inside his mind.

"LOOK AT IT!"

He sighed, got up, and scanned the costume. "I'm not wearing that."

"Pleaaase! At least wear the cotton head band!"

He closed his eyes for a moment, adjusting his glasses.

"Kyoya, how do I look??" Tamaki exclaimed, fitting the crown atop his head. "Do I look like a real King?"

"Despite your lack of real status, the crown does provide some assistance to the imagination." Kyoya replied.

"I'll take that as a yes!!" Tamaki replied, tugging out a large, pink frilly dress. "Oh Haruhii!!"

Haruhi's eyes widened in horror. "No."

"YES!" He squealed, proceeding in chasing her around the room with the dress in hand. "Haruhi, come back my Queen!! At least try on the dress!"

She was significantly faster than him as the two dashed out the Host Club door, slamming it as Hikaru winced again.

"Boy is Halloween going to be bomb this year!" You shouted out.

(A/N): To be continued... I will update precisely on October the 31st hahaha, a legitimate Halloween special!!

I always find that I write these at school lmaoooo.

UPDATE: Number 179 in Humor!!!