The Date ~ Part 2

Haruhi let out a suspiciously girly sound as you exclaimed the news, to which you raised a bemused eyebrow at.
"I did tell you, (Y/N). Kyoya can't be mad at you for too long." she told you, voice returning to its usual calmness.

"Haruhi, you're like a beacon of spirituality." you looked up to the sky, fist to your chest. "You're damn right he ain't gonna be mad at me for long! Theme parks make everyone happy."

She smiled at you, pleased. "Well I'm glad you're happy, (Y/N). It's been way too long since I've seen Kyoya engaging in pleasant conversation with another human."

"I don't know about that, Haruhi.." you replied, sweat dropping embarrassedly. "Besides, we're going out this afternoon. I'll have plenty of time to speak to him then."

She offered you a pleasant nod, pushing you lightly with her hands.
"Hurry up! The bell's about to go and you have approximately.." she brought her to watch to her face. "Five minutes. On the dot."

At her words, your eyes widened and you dashed away from her, waving over your shoulder. "Thanks again Haruhi!"

She watched you leave, small smile gracing her face. The ship has sailed.

"KYOYA!"
He turned around, glasses reflecting the light of the sun as you ran towards him, almost tripping over your own skirt. The hem of your (once) canary yellow skirt had turned a muddy brown as you splashed through the mud.

"It seems to have rained." Kyoya told you as you slowed to a halt right in front of him, panting heavily. "Please do at least try to wipe the mud off your skirt before getting into my car. My father may financially be at ease, but hiring extra workers is quite a pain."

He walked off, leaving you staring at your brown boots. You kicked them into the sidewalk, laughing awkwardly as mud cakes fell of the soles.
"Wait, your car..?"

"How else do you think we'll get there?" he asked, just as his slim black limousine pulled into the school. You rolled your eyes.

"Kyoya, I can't even right now."
Nevertheless, you slipped into the large seat after him, settling down comfortably. The car started up, and there was a moment of silence as you swung your feet (that surprisingly didn't even touch the floor of the car, those damn rich people seats really were made for tall-ass people). After a moment of doing so, you directed your attention to the tinted car window.

"Kyoya, where are we even going again?" you asked, to which he hummed lightly in return.

"You were quite intent on going to the amusement park, if I do recall correctly." he replied, unshifting his gaze as you turned to look at him with a bedazzled smile on your face.

"Really?! Man, you're a legend!"

He smiled slightly at this, the corners of his mouth twitching as you turned back to look outside excitedly. The sky seemed overcast but you'd checked the forecast three times this morning - a pleasant twenty degrees Celsius and not a sign of a rain.
The car came to a halt and you dashed out as a butler (where did he come from?!) opened the door for you, bunching your hands together at your sides as you swiveled around excitedly to get a good look of the park.

"We could have at least changed out of our uniforms. (Y/N)." Kyoya mused, waving the butler away as the limousine drove away into the distance, leaving a gaping tourist woman and her child standing in the dust.

"No way to heck!" you exclaimed, turning towards him and latching onto his hands. This is going to be sooo great!"

"I took the liberty of acquiring VIP tickets for us.." Kyoya started, walking you calmly into the park despite the fact that you refused to let go of one of his hands.
The park was relatively old; it had recently been renovated by a sudden income of extra funds (Special sponsor thanks to the Ootori family) and  the place was now booming as a tourist attraction.
But come on - I mean, they added a giant Death Ride. Tourist income was bound to happen.

You queued in the line, Kyoya whipping out the VIP tickets like some sort of ninja sword as the wide-eyed cashier guy ushered you and him through after multiple head bows.

"Man that guy had a dysfunctional neck or something." you started, booted feet crunching in the gravel as remains of mud tumbled to the ground. "He kept  bowing his head at you all like~" you mimicked the guy's movements dramatically to which Kyoya smiled and shook his head.

"He was simply displaying courtesies, (Y/N)."

"Yeah, well I display courtesies and I--"
All of a sudden, you stopped.
Since you were still latched onto Kyoya's  hand, he was violently pulled back as he turned around and rubbed his shoulder.

"Is something the matter, (Y/N)?"

You were silent, eyes up to the sky and nose pointed in the air. You inhaled loudly, snorting slightly.

"I̭ ̜̰̲͠S̠͈͈͙̖̯̳̀M̷̲̱̪͙ͅE̙͇̥L̰̀L̶ ̧̮͍̼̲̟ͅS̛̥̥̹͙͎O̸͔̫̤̦̮͓ͅM̝͇͖̖͙͈̝̀ET̠͇̰̞͘H͚̞̮ͅI̯͙͔̟͔̲͉͝N̤̣̦̦̖̱̬G̡͖̘̲̲̹ ͡W̴͚̖R̢̯͉͎̗ͅO̮̫̳̹͇̲ͅN̲͠G̰̬̣͚͓̬̻͝.̘̝̙̗̼͢ͅ"̖̻̟̥̖̕ ̪̭  

he stared at you, horrified and taken aback as you growled at the sky. All of a sudden, your lip trembled and your eyes widened, and the rain poured down.

"The forecast was wrooooooong!" you wailed, as Kyoya stood in the rain with his arms by his side and a grumpy expression on his face.
You sank to your knees miserably, mud marks sinking into your skirt as the young boy hurriedly helped you up.

"Come on, we need to find shelter!" he shouted over the sound of torrential rain, dragging you into the closest attraction possible. Upon entering, you and Kyoya panted loudly, having run across the entire park to find an attraction with closed doors that wasn't packed.

"Man, it's pretty dark in here. Also really empty. I wonder why no one crowded here?" you said, your voice resonating in the pitch black room.

"There's something not right." Kyoya said quietly, feeling as you squished his hand painfully. "(Y/N), would you mind removing  your fingers?" he asked, and you slapped his chest with your hands.

"Damn my fingers ain't nowhere near your dirty ass!"

He tugged his hand back fearfully, as suddenly a figure jumped out of the darkness.

"WELCOME TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE!!"

You screamed. Kyoya (screamed) yelled out. The two of you burst out of the attraction into the rain, your already soaked clothing copping more rain as Kyoya dragged you into an overcrowded café. A few tourists were standing outside under the umbrella thingies, snapping photos of the rain.

"Wow, this would look really good in Lo-Fi." a woman with a  camera said as Kyoya pulled you into the café, the small bells on the door jingling as you entered. You both sunk into the chairs of an unoccupied table, water pooling with a loud splash at your feet.

"That was craaaay." you said, wringing out extra water in your skirt and letting it limply drop onto your knees with the flop of a dead fish.

"(Y/N)..." Kyoya looked up, removing his glasses and wiping the excess water off of them with a small towel he had managed to procure out of nowhere. "I have to apologize. I did promise I would take you to have a good time, and I--"

If you were surprised by his apology, it didn't last long. "Kyoya~! Seriously, I had the best damn time ever! I mean, I usually never get scared in Haunted Houses so you'd be damn right if you said I was scared out of my wits this time."

He smiled as much as a Kyoya could smile, looking out the glass windows. "Would you look at that." he said dully. "It stopped raining."

Tourists were flocking out of the park, waving their tickets around with angry faces and stomping on muddy pamphlets. You and Kyoya stepped out of the park and you stopped, noticing the limousine in the distance.

"Listen, I did have fun. Despite the damn forecast being wrong." you assured him, a small smile on your face.

He smiled, his hand clenching yours tightly as you still hadn't let go.

"I'm glad (Y/N), I...""

"HEY, did that woman just steal your limousine??!"

(A/N): OMG 1.0K VOTED TYSM BUT GTG THE BELL: JUST RANG AT SCHOOL