.: Tutoring - Part 1 :.

"Please, Kyoya!" Tamaki pleaded, but to no avail; the raven haired teenager didn't even budge. It was a glorious Friday afternoon and filtered sunlight streamed through the large windows of Ouran Highschool; today, the sun shone bright enough to "fry birds", according to Mori.

"Into little roasted chickens?" Honey had asked gleefully, to which Mori had nodded once, then the little blond had proceeded in asking if they could go out with hot tamale sauce and find roasted birds to eat and the conversation had gotten out of hand.

Unlike the others basking in the sunlight under the huge glass windows, Kyoya was once again sitting at his computer, the sunlight reflecting off his glasses as he typed away as usual. Poor Tamaki was having trouble prying away studious Kyoya from his laptop, though he'd tried every method.

"It's beautiful, sunny, and gorgeous outside." He whined, earning no attention from the other. "The sun is golden.... Just like my HAIRRRRRR!" He began to sing, solely earning a barely noticeable cringe from Kyoya and a shriek from a brunette client as her glass shattered.

Tamaki was about to give up when he suddenly realised he'd tried every method of irritation, but one.

"So." the young prince looked over at Kyoya a smug smile, cheek flaring up within him. "I heard you're gay."

At that, Kyoya spun around much to Tamaki's delight, and slammed his fist on the table, not so much to Tamaki's delight. "Do I have to make it blatantly obvious that I am heterosexual?!" He growled, eyes narrowing into slits and Tamaki put up his hands in surrender.

"Just word of mouth!" He blurted out, attempting not to make eye contact with Kyoya. All of a sudden, he sprinted out of the room, yelling at the top of his lungs "THE DEMON IS ARISING! TAKE HEED, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN!"

Kyoya sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he was about to return to his work when the large doors swung open again and you burst in.

"BRUH!" You yelled, earning a few sharp looks from the clients as you sheepishly brought your hands together in front of you. "My main nigglet!" You hissed loudly, and Kyoya sighed. "I'm supposing you're addressing me."

"Right you are." You said confidently, pursing your lips with a determined look on your face. "I am in dire need of your aid!"

"What?" He asked, mildly confused that you would come to him.

"I need your smart brains... Your supple arms... The weird, kinda rectangular muscles in your calves when you run.. God knows how you got those since you sit on your ass on a laptop all day." You rambled on, fists clenched as you looked to the ceiling. "Basically, I need to transform into you on Monday."

He stopped, face contorted into a horrified grimace as he attempted not to let your descriptions get to him. Is that really what my legs look like when I run? "What... What for..?"

You gasped, eyes bulging out of your head. "YOU DON'T KNOW?!"

All of a sudden, fat baby cupids descended from the sky, blaring through trumpets as you shouted, "THE INTERSCHOOL MATHLETICS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!" Your voice resonated throughout the entire room, and all the way down the hall.

"Oh, I heard about those. They're being held next Monday, aren't they?" He questioned, pushing his glasses higher up his nose calmly.

"Ships.... Ships.. Ships..." You said, squinting in concentration as your voice gradually got quieter. "Ships....... Ships...."

He looked up at you, an eyebrow raised. "What are you doing?"

You stopped, grinning. "Adding echo for effect."

Kyoya sighed, about to return to his laptop when you spoke again.

"They are being held next Monday and I am totally freaking out!! I mean, what?! Six times eight equals Guten tag cheese, right??" You exclaimed, a horrified look on your face as he rolled his eyes.

(A/N: Thanks @ninjapony7235 xD)

"(Y/N), I'm afraid we can't switch bodies on Monday."

"Why not?!" You asked dramatically, your hopes dashed.

"First of all, it's physically impossible. Second, I need my body, and my brain for that matter. Third-"

All of a sudden, your eyes lit up just as his face fell. Oh no. He knew that look. "Kyoya my sweet lemur senpai that's such a great idea!!"

He frowned, freezing and opening his mouth to speak but you beat him to it.

"You could tutor me!!"

Upon hearing your words, he immediately shook his head. What, spend multiple hours with a girl most likely on some kind of sunshine drug 24/7 just to teach her about math? That was suicide. He looked up to refuse, suddenly coming eye to eye with your best puppy face. You'd practiced a lot in the mirror (on the whim that you'd morph into a puppy and be able to sneak into the men's toilets to see what it looked like in there) and your gaze was unbreakable. Perhaps spending a bit of time with you to see how you worked, how you were always so positive and naïve couldn't be too bad...

He cracked.

"Alright. Tomorrow, noon."

With a jump and a squeal, you squeezed him tightly, to which choking sounds emitted from him and bounced out of the room.

"Thank you oh gay overlord Kyoya!!!! It's a date. In my calendar, that is."

(A/N): lol that took way too much time for me to write. Hope you guys enjoy it, sorry it's not even close to being funny, part 2 will be up majorly soon!! This chapter was only possible thanks to you guys, we got more than 50 votes on Weight Loss which is crazy and 150 votes overall! Bless your patience and be quite ready to spend a full couple of hours tutoring with Kyoya next chapter xD