Plot twist

(A/N): Hey guys, sorry for not updating! it's school holidays and I'm not home, I might be flying back tomorrow but I'm getting an extra week of holidays next week since my parents are divorcing, I need all the support I can get on here if that's okay, it's such a tough time :( anyways, abandoning this fic for a while made me realise how much you guys appreciate it (!!!!) so here's another update!!!! enjoy ;)

"No. Freaking. Way!!"

A shrill shriek was heard, recently not uncommon from Music Room 3. Kyoya glanced up momentarily, tired eyes flicking above his glasses.

"Is there something wrong, (Y/N)?" he asked, resuming the loud typing at his keyboard. Usually, you would have complained about how 'a true gentlemen doesn't loudly Google Hentai while hosting a lady' (to which he'd assure you he was doing finances, NOT Hentai), but today you were so engrossed in your newest book purchase that he somehow missed the sound of you babbling about how you accidentally ate lawn clippings the other day and they tasted like jelly beans.

"I can't.. I can't!!" you screamed again, eyes wide as you flung the book to the other side of the room. Cue cat screech and deranged mutilated grandpa turtle yell - oh wait, that was just Mori.

"SORRY!" you screamed out, both you and Kyoya dashing from your seats to check on Mori, crowded by a reassuring Honey attempting to pat down the giant bruise that had appeared on his chin.

The entire Host Club had gathered at the scene, and Hikaru bent down to pick up the book.

"The Fault in our... Farts?" Kaoru read over his twin brother's shoulders and you rolled your eyes, snatching the book from his loose grasp.

"The Fault in our stars." you corrected, flattening the whacked out pages. "And something MAJOR just happened. I can't even talk about it." you cried out, the back of your hand flying up to your forehead.

"Oh dear! What could it be? It seems absolutely distressing!" Tamaki inquired, and you bounced.

"I CANNOT TELL!"

He jumped back in fright, your eyes wide. "The spoilers would destroy the Earth and create a paradox, at the same time!"

"Technically, those two things would not be possible at the same time." Kyoya interjected, adjusting his glasses as you shot him a dark gaze. He cleared his throat uncomfortably, cutting his objection short as he raised in hands in an 'I surrender' position.

"I'm just stating the truth, (Y/N)."

"In some cases, the truth must not be stated." you grumbled. "Especially when the truth is a deathly plot twist that tears your heart into shreds!"

Kyoya raised an eyebrow, nevertheless he could feel sympathy rising in him at your desolate expression.

"John Green is a cruel author." he noted, and your eyes lit up. By now, the rest of the Host Club had escorted Mori onto the nearest couch, leaving you and Kyoya to make your way back to your table.

"So you read him?" you asked, and he hesitated.

"I have looked into a few of his books, but not only because their marketable success intrigued me."

"LIES! I've seen your Google history. I know that—"

"NOW NOW, (Y/N). Think of the readers." he said, casting a fearful glance around.

"Relax, Kyo. I got ya covered." you grinned casually as you patted him on the shoulder, his eyebrows raising.

"How did you get into my computer history anyways?" he demanded, to which you grinned brightly.

"LOL I hacked it."

He shook his head, rolling his eyes. Of course you, of all people, would find a way to hack through his seven layers of computer protection. "And how, may I ask, did you hack through?"

"Ehh, I kinda poured a bit of Diet Mountain Dew in the side hole thingy and it sorta started smoking, frying hah, and —"

"GAH!" he let out a yell of distress, dashing towards his computer and peering into the USB port. He sniffed the keyboard, wrinkling up his nose. "It smells like soda."

"Well, that's a guaranteed!" you grinned, popping yourself down on the chair in front of him. He shook his head, letting out a sigh of exhaustion as he stopped, propping his chin onto his hands and looking straight at you.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with you."

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with me too, but that's besides the point. The point is Augustus Waters, Kyo, Augustus Waters!"

You'd been calling him 'Kyo' for a while now, and for some reason he had not objected to the nickname (yet).

"The point is you need to stop pouring Diet Mountain Dew inside other people's computers." he shook his head and you narrowed your eyes.

"Make me."

He sighed, looking at you for a moment before folding his hands under the table. "Alright. I'll make you a deal. If you wreak the less havoc in a week, I'll take you out."

You froze. He froze.

"PROCESSING! PROCESSING!" you blared out, and he let out a grunt of surprise.
"Why would I want that anyway?" you raised a suspicious eyebrow, to which he dismissed casually.

"Seeing as you spend half of your time here at this very table, I'm assuming you like spending time with me."

You huffed, nevertheless not objecting.

"So I'm suggesting that we leave my laptop behind and I take you out somewhere of your choice."

"CAN WE GO TO FANTA WORLD?!" you screamed, and he took a deep breath.

"Somewhere geographically convenient."

You stopped, seemingly considering his offer. "Alright. Deal. You take me out on a date if I chillax for a week. Super easy!"

He raised his eyebrows, small skeptical (he didn't know how to smile non-skeptically) smile gracing his face as he held out his hand and you shook it.

"Deal's on."

TO BE CONTINUED.. >:D