.: Tutoring - Part 2 :.

(A/N): Just a little side note, this starts out a little bit sad because I'm giving Reader a little backstory :) I promise the entire thing isn't like this! It lightens up towards the middle, I swear. I know my stories are usually funny all throughout, but this one was a little different because I was listening to kind of depressing music xD But hey, I still hope people like it even if it's kinda saddish at the beginning :/

Thursday's had always been your favorite.
English and Drama had mostly been subjects you had been at ease in, able to fit in quite easily due to your often boisterous personality.
Truth be told, you had not always been like this.
Always to at least heed the word of others, you had taken the precaution over the years to morph into what seemed like yet another version of your older brother.
He had died a few years back, setting a strong impression on you as you vowed to become more like him and less like you; therefore adopting his shining personality. Abundant joy had never quite been your strong point, so you'd had to work at it. Working at changing your viewpoint on life, which eventually had turned out for the better as you became a light in the eyes of others. You had no idea how much your joy was valued, especially by a certain raven haired youth.
Your constant persistence in life inspired him, flaring courage within him as your joyous aspects seemed to never falter.
He was seeing you again this afternoon, able to once again observe your glittering passion. He didn't like to admit how he felt; after all, sentiment falters. However, you were constantly able to instil a smile in him, and to that he was grateful.
Kyoya had read about you and your family, including your brother's death, under the pretence of 'business research'. Your father, a rather large client to the Ootori family (unbeknownst to Kyoya for quite some time) supported his family by offering large funds. Not that the Ootori couldn't stand without the (Y/L/N) family, but they were of quite some value to them.
"Afternoon!" His thoughts were shattered by the familiar beaming smile approaching him, pleats of your yellow skirt in hand. "What a fine day to be a canary." You grinned, twirling around as a small smile twitched at the corner of his mouth. Kyoya shook his head lightly.
"I do have to admit the girl's uniform is quite.."
"Repulsive. Basically, it looks like someone peed on th--"
"Alright, alright." He cut in nervously, not at all anxious to hear what would come next in your eccentric comment. Only then did he notice the books tucked under the sleeves of that [disgustingly] yellow dress.
"I came for maths help, like you said!" You noted, a light smile playing at your lips as he returned it with a curt nod, gesturing at the seat next to him.
The familiar surroundings of Music Room 3 were scarce to be seen, for the two of you had seeked the peaceful recesses of the library. Three o'clock rang on the large clock above the books as you pulled out what seemed to be a dozen textbooks.
"Okay.." You started, heaving the multicoloured books on the table, "So I brought grade 7 maths, grade 6 maths, grade 5 ma--"
As you continued on and on, his eyes widened in mild horror at the amount of textbooks you had brought. Did you really expect to be able to go all through that in one tutoring lesson?
"(Y/N)..." He cut in, looking up at you through your glasses. "All we really needed was the second year textbook."
You stopped, staring at him for a moment before looking down at your collection of textbooks. "Oops."
He sighed, shutting the lid of his laptop firmly. Every, damn, time.
"How do you not have your own year level text book?" He asked, looking up and realising that your happy front had faded away as your eyes turned larger and larger.
"(Y/N)..?"
All of a sudden, your burst out. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST IT, KYOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" You wailed, the librarian at the desk turning sharply and pointing her index finger warningly at Kyoya. Desperately, he looked around, eventually patting you on the back awkwardly.
"(Y/N), you can borrow mine, it's alright."
You stopped, looking up at him with hope glimmering in your eyes. "Serious?" In a moment, you had your arms around his neck, squeezing him soundly as his eyes widened. "Yesssss saviour of my soul!!" You whisper-shouted, aware of the librarian boring holes through your back with her glare. When you pulled out of the hug, a large grin on your face, you didn't even notice his flustered pink cheeks.
"Likes are, I probably just left it in my locker. Or I gave it to Jahali. Frickin' Jahali, man! I mean, I let her borrow my frickin' toilet paper ONE TIME, and this was at my house, and she thinks she can..."
As you ranted on and on, he inconspicuously looked up from the maths book he was glaring down at and peered at you above his glasses. You just kept talking, never running out of things to say, speaking with such energy that struck a chord in his heart.
He liked you more than he should.

(Another A/N): This story isn't over I'm still writing more :3