A Happy Ending...

Seven months later I gave birth to a set of quadruplets. All girls. I almost killed Damon once we found out  about them. I certainly hadn't been expecting four babies at once. They all had dark brown eyes. Two had brown hair, the third was a redhead and the forth was blond.. Pepper Marie Lancaster, Piper Carlie Lancaster, Penny Emmi Lancaster and Poppy Rose Lancaster. 

The four babies, ten dogs, Damon and our friends and family were a lot to handle. Everybody was always traveling in and out of the houses and there was always somebody whining, usually Charlie. I had a huge family now and to be honest I couldn't be more thankful. My family was wonderful. Especially during the first month while Rachel and Blaire were planning their joint wedding and I was taking care of four babies. My mother, sister, Krista or Damon's mom was always there to help me. 

The day of the joint wedding I walked down the aisle dressed in a dark blue matron of honor dress. Clara was running around behind me with the dogs while Jamie and Peter did whatever they were doing. It was chaotic and a very large wedding but they couldn't have been happier. Demetri and Charlie were smiling as they said their vows to their glowing brides. It was a gorgeous wedding. 

A month later Rachel was pregnant. I had enjoyed seeing the shock on her face. It was priceless considering she knew what I go through with four. I may have laughed a little too loud. It was worth it though. 

Nine months passed and Rachel gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.In the middle of her pregnancy I had found out I was pregnant with a set of twins. Damon had gotten cussed out as soon as I found out that I was having another set of multiples. Honestly though I was happy. 

Ten years down the road I was a teacher at the high school. I had seven wonderful children with numbers eight and nine on the way. I was an aunt to about twenty children and my house was constantly in chaos. We always had big family gatherings and there wasn't a day when I didn't have my family running in and out of my house. 

Looking back now I never thought my life would have turned out the way it did. I had an amazing husband, nine children, a huge family and all the love I could ever hope for. My life had changed drastically since that day when Damon and I became friends. He had been my saviour. He was my rock and if he got me pregnant with multiples again after this he would be dead. Seven girls and two boys was a lot. Chaos dwelled in my past as a lurking monster but it shone bright in my future. I couldn't be happier. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: And so it ends! I thought I would make it to thirty chapters but after rereading chapter twenty-four this seemed like the best place to end it. I hope you all enjoyed this story and will continue to enjoy my others...If you want to please go check my other stories out. -Aly