Loving him was RED

hi this is Dawn! i dedicated this chapter to bellaPiiink cause she is an awesome writer, and cause she is a Swiftie!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's Pov:

I twisted a piece of my hair, as I stared thoughtfully into the air. I was sitting on a bench with Marcus, waiting for Selena, the Stolls, Leo and some other guy. I was trying to figure out the best way to get to where we were going. The only problem, we don't know where we were going.

"Emma, baby," Marcus said, "umm, Chiron is coming this way." I jumped up, and straitened my crop top. I jogged over to him smiling. "Chiron, I know all about the quest, but I want to know where we're going and why!" I demanded, cutting to the chase.

I know that I tend to be very forward sometimes...well all the time. "Emma." Chiron said bowing his head in greeting. "Let us wait for your other quest members, and then I shall tell you." Chiron, started to walk off, and I called Marcus, and we followed Chiron, to the Big House.

There was a crowd of people waiting around the door, and I noticed Selena talking to Percy. I walked up to them, and noticed the chopsticks in her hair. The Stols edged closer and Travis tried to grab the peachy chopstick but Selena caught his wrist and twisted it slightly behind his back.

'don't touch my chopsticks' she snapped which is very unlike her; Selena is more of a happy jolly person. Wait... did I just say jolly?

'but Selena! We wanna eat Chinese food before we leave! And you know its much more traditional with chopsticks.' Connor whined.

I snorted to myself, before saying out loud, "what, are we going to China Town or something," Selena glared at me, before taking the chopsticks out of her hair, and throwing them in the air.

I gasped. Not a little omg gasp, but a full on OMG, I'M GOING TO PASS OUT THAT WAS SO AWSOME kind of gasp. "Cool trick," I heard Marcus murmur next to me. Right in front of me, selena had a sword, and a shield.

'hmm, that's new...' I heard Selena murmur as she inspected her weapons.

"Oh, No fair," I heard, one of the Stoll brothers complain, "I want a point sharp weapon, that can turn into a help me eat thing," Selena rolled her eyes at him. I know I had seen her before, when the hot boy, and the others had all met up, but as I looked closely at her, I could see, she had a sad expression on her face.

I turned to question her, and she just shook her head at me, and turned away. I walked away, and immediately saw Percy. As soon, as selena wasn't looking I dashed over to Percy.

"PER..." My yell, had got cut off, when I ran into a guy. He was, how to describe him... Think Emma, think. He was so HOT! And I mean, hotter than Tom Cruise. He had blue eyes , and a chiselled chin, but end, he's not my type.

" So sorry" he said picking me up, by my arms. I may have fallen over when he ran into me.

"You have got to stop making cute girls fall down," I heard Selena say, as she jogged over with Marcus.

He smiled at Selena, and then frowned when he saw Marcus take my hand. "You ok?" Marcus whispered in my ear. I nodded, and he kissed my cheek.

"I need, the people participating in this quest to come here!" we heard Chiron say. We all jogged over, and only a few people hung around after.

"One of you must be the leader of this quest, and since this is all your first quest, I am assigning you a mentor. Leo," Chiron said, and Leo Valdez stepped out.

I mentally groaned, god, that guy really annoyed me. Everyone turned to look at me. I guess, I didn't say it mentally. I flashed my best smile at Leo, and he blushed and looked away.