Letter From Dad

Selena pov.

I woke to giggles in my room, turning around until I felt my leg kick into something.

'don't....wanna wake up!' I moaned into my pillow. Someone poked me in my side and I squirmed.

'GET UP CUPCAKE!' yelled an unfamiliar voice, I jumped out of bed doing a salute. I opened my eyes sleepily to see coach Hedge. Groaning I went to the bathroom to get changed.

'where on earth...TRAVIS!CONNER!' I yelled, you've got to be kidding me! I went out in my football top with shorts. They both stopped abruptly staring at me.

'what?' I huffed annoyed, shaking their heads they walked towards me.

'how may we help you?' Travis asked in an innocent tone.

'well, I seem to be missing my camp t-shirt, and was wondering if you knew where it is.' I asked, she both shook their head; raising an eyebrow i went towards my bed until I felt someone poke me in the side, letting out a squeal.

'would you stop doing that!' I said exasperated, until I noticed everyone pointing towards my head.

'Travis, Conner; if I find anything paint-or anything else you guys use as paint; you're dead meat' I said, I looked up to see something glowing, a green trident to be exact.

'Earthshaker, stormbringer, father of horses. All hail Selena Jackson, daughter of the sea god.' Chrion voice boomed. I turned around to see Percy breathless leaning against the banister trying to regain his breath.

'does that mean I'm moving out?' I asked. Chiron nodding and I jumped up happily doing a backflip to reach my bag; stuffing my clothes and belonging in it I stood up satisfied by the dumbfounded expressions the Stols had on. Priceless. I bounced out of the Hermes cabin and walked with Percy towards the Poseidon cabin-cabin 3- I untidily unpacked my clothes and headed out for breakfast.

'pretty lonely isn't it?' Percy asked as he sat down on the other side of the table. Nodding i saw Percy having blue pancakes with blue frosting, and what a surprise! Blue milkshake.

'whats with all the blue?' I asked, he looked at me and explained about how his first jerk of a step father had told his mother that food cant be blue; and ever since he is used to eating blue food. Smiling I ordered my food, waffles with berry mix to drink. I turned to the sound of someone cough. I saw Percy eyeing my waffles- there is nothing wrong with them!

'what! So you can eat blue pancakes and I cant eat purple waffles! ' I said exasperated.stanidng up I went to the fire place and scrapped an amount of my food offering it to my dad

====================

'yeah?' Leo asked. I nodded confirming our plans.running back into cabin 3 I opened the backpack Chiron gave me- filled with Ambrosia; and nectar and I began packing my equipment.-a few t-shirts, shorts, a pair of converse, toms and high tops, a few toiletries. Walking back out of the bathroom I found Percy holding a box in his hands with a note attached to it.

'Percy- you okay?' I asked. he looked at me with sad eyes; before standing up and hugging me, I hugged him back resting my head on his shoulder- which I had to be on my tip toes to reach.

'Percy, I'll be fine! No need to worry! And anyways you have somewhere else to be... remember?' he let go of me and sighed, I already knew I won this battle after lunch when Chiron called a meeting with the head girl or boy from each of the cabins- Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Will, Clarisse, Clovis, Leo, Nico and more. I stayed in the cabin obviously waiting...

=====

Flashback-

'Emma! Marc, why don't you just give away our cover! Shut it! ' I hissed through the bushes by the big house; shouts could be heard and mostly Percy's voice came into hearing. Both of them mumbled a sorry and became quieter.