Marcus,Stolls and the poo statue

Marcus p.o.v

The Apollo cabin.. what can I say? Its flashy... yeah that's a good enough explanation, my cabin I completely made of gold, it's so bright the inside radiates light from the gold. I had a good nights sleep; after having an argument with our counselor type person/ my half brother Will.

He woke me up at 5 am receiving a punch to the nose, from trying to wake me up.i went to the bathroom, cleaned up got dressed and went outside to find a weapon. Will decided he would be going with me, since he is the counselor guy, so we walked past the basketball court and stopped by this small old little shack.

' so go on little bro. choose your weapon!" he said, adding the unnecessary 'bro' bit. I opened the shacks door and I thought it was a garden shack! It is full of weapons.

You name it, from weird tool like things, to guns! Why guns? Not very greek is it now? I searched throught the weapons they had, and my eyes landed on a golden bow and arrows,I picked them up, perfect fit.i smirked and turned towards my half-brother.

'found it!' I said cheerfully. He saw the weapon in my hands, he was shocked then became sad then back to his annoying self again.

'what was that?- he shrugged pissing me off a little- sont think I didn't see you look shocked then sad then back to normal, now Will tell me.. NOW' I raised my voice slightly at the end, I never was patient. He hesitated before continuing.

'okay, Marcus relax... that bow and arrow was made by a guy whom used to go to this camp...his name was Charles Beckendorf.

He designed that and made a manual so whoever uses it knows how to, he said he hopes an Apollo kid uses it... he also died, during the second titan war...' he trailed off, suddenly the bow and arrow started to glow and then strings flew out of it, attaching themselves to my hand, becoming a sports band, made of gold...

'what the Hades?!' will said, I looked at him confused then he waved it off.

'never mind just go find your girlfriend or something...' and I decided I am going to my girlfriend. I walked over to the Hermes cabin, which looked completely normal compared to the other cabins, like look at the Aphrodite's cabin, or my cabin!

To... lets say obvious! I heard a few threats coming from inside the cabin, and then I heard someone scream in pain. I knocked on the door, and Selena answered tears in her eyes what the hell happened to her?! , she saw me and started crying again, moaning as well.

'Selena?... wheres Ems?' I asked her. she stopped, then stared at me.

'shes... shes... shes gone Marcus..-she then mumbled something about killing Travis, but I put that thought aside-" shes GONE MARCUS!!!'she shrieked and hunched over falling to the ground. I started freaking out thinking of all possible ways she could have been taken.

1. Found something girls liked and was taken into a trap.

2. Was taken the old fashioned way

3. Died because of wearing heels... died?DIED!!!

'no no no no nonono!!!!NO!!!' I yelled pacing back and forth.

Selena p.o.v

Those lousy stupid, good for nothing stolls! I am going to kill them! I mumbled over and over again, while watching Marcus freak out.

'no no no no no no nononono!!!NO!!' he yelled.

'Marcus- I stuttered as tears entered my mouth- "relax, e-e-everything is p-p-perfectly f-fin-e-e' I finally finished my sentence.