Message from the Author

Hey guys, I know you really want me to upload, but I need your help. I am really stuck on what to write, so instead, I'm going to have you guys decide. So, please leave a comment, and tell me what you want to happen next. Anything you want, from your wildest fantasies. (Not your dirty fantasies though, I don't want to hear those.) If you put something down in the comments, it is most likely that it will end up in the story. Not completely likely, but the chances are high. I like to be open to most things. Maybe you want something big, like Sofie getting eaten by a giant Venus Fly-Eater plant, or something small like watching a cow eat grass, tell me and I will make your dreams come true!!! Sorry I'm being a little dramatic, it just happens, you know?

Anyways, sorry to disappoint you and make you think that I had uploaded. I know some of you are figuratively dying and all, so I want to make you guys happy. Eep, I'm so excited about this! It seems so fun! But it will only be fun for me if you guys actually put a comment...

OH! And another message. littlemissdeathbat33 and I are cowriting a story so if you want to read it, the prologue should be up soon. We made a seperate account, it's donttouchmyostrich (I made the account, and I liked that username, so...)