I'm not crazy Part 9

Sofie's POV

It's the day after the concert and I'm watching TV with Dante at my house something catches my eye.

"Oh my god! Dante we're famous!" I screamed. On the TV was my giant elephant and the posters that Dante had strategically placed around the room. "By the way, why did you choose to put up posters of'Ashton Kutcher?"

"First of all, no one knows we did this, and no one will know," He said that last part with a pointed look towards me. I just rolled my eyes at him. "So we are not famous. And I chose to put up posters of Ashton Kutcher because I thought he would like it," He said with a shrug.

I hit his shoulder with mine. "You're so mean. Justin Bieber's metrosexual, not gay. And, even though Ashton's pretty hot for his age, he's not in anymore. You needed to put someone a little younger and sexier. That is, if you wanted that prank to rule."

"Oh, so I should have put pictures of me up, right?" He grinned devilishly, then struck a provocative pose, resulting in me poking him in the stomach. He just chuckled at me.

"Of course, because you're sooo sexy," I retorted sarcastically.

"I should have known that you would be into me. I mean, who wouldn't be attracted to me? I'm sorry Sofie, but I only see you as a sister to me. I hope you can understand that it's not me, it's you," He replied with mock sympathy staining his words.

"Aren't you supposed to say 'It's not you, it's me'?"

"Why would it be me? It's your fault for crushing on me. Oh wait, it is my fault... FOR BEING SO GODDAMN SEXY!"

I glared at him and smacked his head.

"OW! What was that for? I mean, I didn't think you were the type that got aggressive after a break up, you'd probably get revenge, but not get all violent and stuff," he continued with his act.

I continued glaring at him and he kept on staring at me, until we both burst out laughing. This is why Dante is my best friend. We have such a relaxed relationship and rarely get mad at each other, at least not for long.

"You're a dork," I told him, still giggling.

"But I'm a sexy dork," He smirked.

"No, not really."

He held a hand to his chest in mock hurt. "Oh how your words damage my fragile heart."

"Fragile? Yeah right. Your heart is about as fragile as a rhino that's on steroids and likes to eat nails and other hard stuff and beats up dinosaurs and does other thing that aren't... fragile." Wow, I'm really bad at these metaphors and stuff.

"Yeah, that really sucked ostrich feathers, Sofie."

I rolled my eyes. Like I didn't know that. "Ostrich feathers?"

"Yeah, since I can't swear around you, I must make substitutions!"

"So, since I chose our adventure for yesterday, it's your turn!" I informed him.

"Hm, let me think about it for a little bit more. I'll tell you later," He decided after a moment of thinking. But something in his expression made me think that he already knew exactly what we were going to do. Oh well, I won't dwell on it.

~~~~*~~~~

An hour later, and I'm staring in the eyes of a slimy octopus.

"No! I won't do it!"

We were at the octopus exhibit at the aquarium, and Dante was trying to get me to pet it.

"But it's part of the adventure!" He tried persuading me.