I'm not crazy Part 7

Sofie's POV

Whoa, it's really loud. We're trying to find a place to park the car at the Justin Bieber concert. When we finally found somewhere to park, it was almost a quarter of a mile away from the actual concert, which was stupid.

As we walked towards the building the concert was taking place at, I couldn't help but look at the multiple JB fans that we passed by. Or, they passed by us, seeing as to how most of them were running. Most of the fans were dressed in full Justin Bieber attire, and it looked totally weird. How could someone get so obsessed with a person like Justin Bieber? I guess people just have different tastes or whatever.

Dante and I got a lot of odd looks. I guess we were a strange duo, Dante with his tall 6'6" frame and his dark hazel eyes on a handsome face with black spiked up hair, and me with my short and dainty figure and at only 5'1" with light honey colored hair and bright purple eyes. It also helped that there was a tiny little squirrel monkey riding on my left shoulder. We both had our backpacks and were ready for war... kinda.

The sound of a million fans screaming was deafening. I tucked Francisco into my chest to try to protect him the best I can. Dante kept an arm around my shoulders (in a friendly way) to keep me close to him, so that we don't get seperated when we enter the thick crowd. We showed our tickets to the ticket person (idk what they're called) and the second we got inside, we were swallowed by the crowd. There were people everywhere just pushing and shoving to get nearer to the front, but Dante and I traveled along the walls to try to get closer to the backstage door. We finally found a spot that we could stand and still keep an eye on the door leading backstage and the security guard in front of it.

The guard looked pretty scary, he was about 6'5", just an inch shorter than Dante, he had black shaved hair and dark-skin, and was all muscle. He was glaring at the excited fans that were trying to inch closer to the door, although most people stayed away. Pft, I could take him... With the help of an elephant maybe.

I need to stop sulking over my lack of elephant.

We heard the music start and we knew Justin Bieber was about to come out. I looked over to Dante and when our gazes locked, we both nodded our head.

Time to go into ninja mode.

I tucked Frankie into the largest compartment of the backpack, which I had lined with a soft blanket, and kept the zip slightly open so that he could breathe. I didn't want the guard dude didn't see him. I walked over and stood in front of Mr. I'm So Scary and grinned widely. He turned his attention to me and I saw Dante sneak sneakily into the backstage door. And yes, I did just describe how Dante snuck as sneakily. And no, snuck is not a word. No one noticed Dante because their attention was focused on Bieber. The guard dude looked weirdly at me. I looked for a name tag but didn't find one.

"Hello Mr. Security Guard! What's your name?" I greeted him brightly.

He glared at me and answered in a stern voice, "Steven."

"Hello Steven. Can I call you Steve? Well Steve, my name is Sofie."

He just raised an eyebrow in response. Ooh, a tough cookie. It's okay, I got this. Like the saying goes, Tough cookies were made to be warmed.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Or does it? Is that even a saying? Where in the world did I get it from? Can you even warm a tough cookie? Did you know that grapes will explode if you microwave them? Why am I getting so off topic? WHY AM I ASKING MYSELF THESE QUESTIONS?

Wow. I really am going crazy.

"So, Steve, how has your day been?" I ask politely.

"Um, fine, I guess?" His voice came up a little at the end, so it came out like a question. Stevie looked sort of confused that I wasn't backing off at his glare. Looks like someone is pretty confident in their intimidation methods.

"My day has been pretty awful. Did you know that WalMart doesn't sell elephants? You did? Well, it was news to me. And to top it off, the WalMart employee that was yelling at me wanted to kill my Coco Puffs! She didn't exactly say so, but I knew she wanted to. Ooh, if she ever comes for my Coco Puffs, you would come protect them for me if I asked, right? Because we're friends now. No, we're not friends, we're BFFS!!! I used to have a BFF, but he's long gone now. I mean, he hasn't bothered to contact me in so long! It's been, like, ten minutes already! What kind of best friend is he? Well you know what, he can suck a duck for all I care, because I have a new best friend now! He's gonna be so jealous because my BFF is all cool and stuff. OMG do you have a BFF already?" I finally stopped to let him answer. During my ramble, his facial expression had changed from hostile to amused.

"Yes, I actually do have a best friend already," Steve smirked, entertained by my antics. I guess Dante was right about my talent for distraction.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?! HOW COULD YOU?? AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME, I REALLY THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" I sniffled. "We're over. I really thought that you were different, but I guess not. You are no longer my BFF, Steve. You know what? I'm not even gonna call you Steve anymore! You have to earn the right to be called Steve by me. I'm calling you Steven from now on, and don't even try to beg me for forgiveness. I'm not taking you back."

Steven looked bewildered, as if not knowing how to reply to what I just said. Whatever, I saw Dante come out from backstage while I was yelling at him, so my job is done. But before I left Steven, I grabbed a random guy from the crowd. I'm sure he doesn't mind, guys don't even like Justin Bieber, right?

"What's up Steve? How are you doing?" I yelled towards the random dude, who was looking at me weirdly. Then I turned to Steven. "See? He has earned the right to be called Steve! He didn't betray my trust! So goodbye, and good riddance, Steven."

I walked away from them both and headed towards Dante, who was leaning against the wall laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "So what did you do?"

"You'll see," He grinned devilishly.

"Okay, I'll trust your judgment."

"You should, my judgment is pretty awesome," He smirked. Wow, cocky much? Actually, yeah, he is.

Now, you're probably thinking, why doesn't Sofie know what Dante did? Didn't they plan this whole thing out? Well, we were planning it all out and stuff, but I got bored, so I decided that we just do whatever and just go where our hearts lead us. Oh, that didn't make sense. Eh, who cares.

Vote Comment Fan

So, this chapter is dedicated to Lizzi, but she doesn't have a Wattpad so I'm just saying her name and all on the internet... hehe.

This chapter made me laugh while I wrote it, so I hope you guys enjoy! Bon appetit! Erm, yeah, I guess that will make sense if you're planning on eating your computer.