s v t

Huang Zitao was no longer in the University of Performing Arts, his absence greatly noticed by the students. Sehun and Lu Han heard he's left for good.

Wu Yifan was out of contact. They tried to call him several times but to no avail. He just vanished without a sight, leaving his condominium, possibly leaving South Korea too.

Sehun didn't blame him for leaving. After all, it was the blond who rebelled against his ge, and it must have been a sad part in Yifan's side.

Everything shall come to an end. Even college.

Here they are now, giving a standing ovation to the top notcher of the batch, and he was none other than Lu Han.

"Whooo! That's Sehun's husband right there on stage!" Jongdae shouted in happiness as Sehun normally blushed to his limits again.

"Yeah!!! Cheers to the HunHan couple!" Jongin yelled, raising his fists up in the air in triumph.

"It's HanHun! Don't forget, Lu Han tops forever." A familiar voice was heard amidst the hubbub of the rejoicing students. Kim Minseok, Lu Han's best friend, was also there.

"Sehun, you idiot. Why are you crying?" Chanyeol was concerned with his friend beside him who was bawling his eyes out.

"Channie! What about me? I'm crying too! See, my eyeliner is coming off! Quick, reapply it!" The diva Baek demanded, trying to divert Chanyeol's attention from Sehun.

"Your wish is my command, your Divaness." The giant said in a monotone and fished out an eyeliner from his pocket.

Baekhyun naughtily smiled, inched his face closer to Yeol's and closed his eyes in order for the other to apply the eyeliner which would probably fade again later, since Baek is such a drama queen.

"I could have been the top notcher if it weren't for my suspensions." Sehun sniffed in the air, scrunching his nose at his proud boyfriend Lu Han who was busy bowing down at the audience and shaking hands with the dean plus important people of the university.

"Aww, at least you get second place." Joonmyeon patted his back, shooting him a look, knowing that Sehun wasn't crying because he lost to Lu Han, but because he was truly jubilant and proud of his own boyfriend. "Stop crying and I'll treat you to bubble tea for a whole year!"

Sehun immediately stopped crying at that point, visions of him swimming in a big, deep vat of bubble tea were swirling in his mind. "You promised that! Cross your heart and hope to die."

"Aish this kid. I'll miss you." Joonmyeon ruffled Sehun's hair affectionately.

"We'll all miss each other." Jongin said, pretending to wipe off tears from his face.

"Nope. Jongin and I agreed that we'll go clubbing every night. Right, Jongin?" Jongdae smirked and a certain someone catched him smirk.

"Of course, you could always go to Club Exo anytime. Especially you, Kim Jongin. You're always welcome to my lair." That someone appeared beside Jongin, smirked at him and it instantly gave him the chills.

"Squishy spawn of the devil! Kyungsoo, you almost gave me a heart attack!!! Can you please be less spooky next time? Halloween's over, for goodness sake. Ugh, and don't ever stalk up on me like that." Jongin jumped as Kyungsoo smiled at him creepily.

"Wow, that's the longest thing Jongin has ever said without saying 'duuude' once!" Joonmyeon was shocked, his eyes going wide and he was also smiling. "That's a big milestone in Jongin's part!"

"Is it?" Jongin asked, quite flummoxed.

"It is!" All of them agreed, even Minseok joined in. (Minseok was made an honorary member of the Yehet Ohorat Fraternity just a few weeks ago.)