f o u r t e e n

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER?" The strong, fierce voice echoed throughout the four walls of Sehun's room, almost shaking the windows open.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM! DON'T LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HIM OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Only two sounds were heard after his brother shouted : A lone bullet dropping on the floor, making a faint sound. The other sound was the clicking of the gun.

Lu Han shivered.

He froze, shutting his eyes tighter and he slowly covered the lower part of Sehun's body with the blankets of the bed.

Not because he was also scared and threatened. But because he knows that deep inside, this isn't just somebody. This is Sehun's brother. And he's definitely angry at Lu Han now. He didn't dare face Yifan. He wasn't ready yet.

"Gege~" Sehun mumbled, giggling a contagious laugh. Despite the intimidating aura of his brother, he was still like an innocent boy wanting a lollipop. "This is Lu Han~ my boyfriend. And we are about to have seeeex! Isn't that great?! I won't be a virgin anymore!!!"

"It's not true! I can explain! I met Sehun in Club Exo and he was drunk and had wine all over his clothes so I decided to-"

"Shut up! Just shut up, L-lu Han!" Yifan stepped forward, fully entering the room. His voice cracked a bit, as if he's on the brink of crying. "I don't believe you! I'm going to call the cops and let them arrest you!"

"Shh, sleep now." Lu Han told Sehun, safely tucking him into the comfort of his own bed. Sehun whined for a bit but eventually obliged. As he closed his eyes, Lu Han was relieved- at least Sehun's done something sensible for tonight.

"Lu Han..." the familiar voice was calling him, beckoning him to turn around and see for himself.

No. Lu Han thought. I'm not yet ready for this...

But his mind and heart were thinking in opposite ways...

"Yes, it is me, Kris Wu. Don't call the cops anymore. Kill me now, if you want. But you should believe me at least. I have done nothing to harm your younger brother. I safely led him here and took care of him while you were gone. That's all." Lu Han finally had the courage to stand up and face him.

"My name is Wu Yifan! Who gave you the right to call me that stupid name, huh, Lu Han?!"

"Please, just listen to me."

"Why won't you listen to me instead?! If I say get out, get out!!! You will never include my Sehun into the mess you've started years ago!"

--

Sehun woke up to the sound of someone crying in a muffled way. He slowly blinked his eyes, adjusting to the sunlight, because he wanted to see who was crying this early in the morning.

"Ouch! Ugh, my head hurts a lot! I feel like I have a massive headache!" Sehun groaned, trying to massage his temples. He wasn't expecting any of this to happen right now. I must have drunken a lot last night. Blame Jongin and Jongdae for not controlling me. Ugh, I feel like I'm about to throw up!

"Baobei, thank God you're still alive!" Yifan suddenly emerged out of nowhere, and hugged Sehun with all of his might like there was no tomorrow.

Sehun hugged back but he was still confused and disoriented. He doesn't understand, but he feels sicker this time as Yifan's strawberry scent wafts before his nose. Then he heard another string of muffled cries. "Yifan-ge, a-are you crying?"

Yifan pulled back, allowing Sehun to look at him in the eye. He looks so haggard and it seemed that he hasn't gotten a wink of sleep. He has dark circles under his red, swollen eyes and his blond hair is more disheveled than usual. He looks so pale and lifeless. The natural pinkish glow on his cheeks was gone.