t e n

"Sehun, nooo! Please, let me go!" A gigantic derp frantically wriggled underneath the thick ropes enveloping him. "You can't do this to me, I'm your bro!"

"YAAAAH! Jongin told me that you foolishly harmed Lu Han! Is that true or false?! Even Jongdae was part of your schemes!"

The Incredible Hun mode: activated.

"That's true, I'm so sorry, Sehun."

"Where is your respect?! Call me Supremo!"

"I mean, I'm so sorry, Supremo."

"Better." Sehun smirked and took a sip of chocolate bubble tea to calm him down, then went back to his Incredible Hun mood.

"You are the reason why Lu-ge was beaten up, even though he didn't do anything wrong to me! Have you seen him walking- no, limping across the hallway? Have you seen him writhing in pain as he raises his injured hand to recite? Have you seen the damage you've caused to him?" Those words were hurled at the worrying Park Chanyeol, making him more stressed.

"But seriously! We were just worried about you and that girl is our only suspect! Because you and that girl are so close together, so she probably tricked you and abducted you!" Chanyeol complained, his wrists already aching and reddening from being compressed by a tight rope.

"And again with the 'girl'! Lu-ge is a man, not a girl! If only you knew how such a great kis- I-I mean, if only you knew how he could do more bench presses than you could ever do in your entire life!" Sehun shouted, enraged.

"The next time I hear of you or any of the frat members bully anyone without my authority, you will be as dead as a doornail! And most importantly, if you ever dare touch even a single strand of Lu Han's hair, you'll be kicked out of the frat! And I literally mean that I will really kick you out of the frat, using my deadly Yehet Ohorat kicking style! UNDERSTAND?!"

"Nooo... not the deadly Yehet Ohorat kicking style!" Chanyeol wailed helplessly, pleading at Sehun.

"Do you want me to apply it on you now?!"

"N-no, Supremo. Please, please have mercy on this poor, dumb creature's soul." Chanyeol humbly begged.

"Good." The Supremo crossed his arms and went out of the dark room, leaving a confused Chanyeol behind.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol could hear two people talking outside the dark room. He knows that eavesdropping is bad, but still, his endless curiosity prevailed.

"Are you sure about this, Sehun? Wait, is this some trick that you've been planning to do against me?" The voice was muffled so Chanyeol couldn't recognize whom it belongs to.

"No! Not at all! I know that someone as pretty as you deserves someone equally handsome and dashing. Like a knight in shining armor, except this knight is more like a giant."

"I don't think so. I have to focus on my studies, and I'm not ready for a relationship yet. So, no thanks, Sehun."

"I'm one hundred percent sure that you will automatically be happy once you've seen my Sorry Gift for you. In this room is a very pleasant gift just for you. And you could even order him around until the graduation day, I won't even mind."

Order him around?! Chanyeol wondered. Now, who exactly is this 'him' they are talking about? And who isn't ready for a relationship yet? Duuude, relationships are for dumb people who can't live by themselves! I should seriously give that person a piece of my own mind!

The door creaked open, and Chanyeol closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. He even snored fakely.

Meanwhile Sehun paid no attention to his frat mate's very obvious actions. "Rise and shine, Park Chanyeol. You must've been very tired after being tied up to a chair for seven minutes, huh? Well, get ready to be more exhausted! Because I am going to introduce somebody to you~"