s i x t e e n

"What the..." Sehun exclaimed, mortified, when he saw the large thing that dropped from the highest shelf in the closet and onto hand. In his confusion he almost dropped it on the floor, luckily he was able to maintain his balance.

Sehun swore his whole face turned red.

The thing is, it was Lu Han all along who was restraining himself. Sehun was a bit shy about all the cuddling and the kissing ever since they decided to live together in Lu Han's house, away from Yifan, but all they do is cuddling and kissing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lu Han looks like he really loves Sehun not just because he finds the boy attractive, but because he also cares. A lot. And he resists. A lot.

Sehun was never the one for display of affection and apparently, Lu Han wasn't, either. But it was very obvious that Sehun could read past those amazing doe eyes and it looks like Lu Han wanted a whole lot more.

And, maybe, this is it.

"Hyung!" Sehun frantically shouted on the phone, placing the newfound discovery on Lu Han's bed. "Hyung, answer me please!" His toes were tapping the floor so rapidly that they were almost blurred in his eye sight.

"Whoa I'm here, Supremo!" A deep voice was heard from Sehun's side of the phone. It was none other than the giant idiot Park Chanyeol.

"What were you doing that made me wait so long here?!" Sehun demanded with a voice as cold as ice.

"I was..."

"You were what?"

"Nothing, I was just feeding my dog?" Chanyeol more like asked.

"You stupid imbecile, you have no dog!"

"Park Chanyeol!" A high-pitched womanlike voice was heard in the background. "Don't you dare call a diva a dog!"

"As expected." Sehun closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, a line was creasing on his forehead at the action. "Byun Baekhyun is there. Well I demand you to stop flirting with him first! Bros before hoes, don't you forget that, Chanyeol!"

"I'm not flirting with him! And it was your fault I have to deal with this guy in the first place!" Chanyeol contradicted, and Sehun could hear him stomp his foot on the other line.

"Anyway, you have to help me first, okay!"

"Okay, what do you need?"

"I..." Sehun hesitated; he was reluctant to confess something so embarrassing and wrong to one of his frat mates.

"Go on." Chanyeol kindly urged, not letting Sehun hang up nor let Baekhyun listen to their conversation.

"It's really... I don't know how to put it, but please don't be surprised and don't tell anyone, Hyung." Sehun begged him.

"I won't, and let's get this over with so tell me now because Baek here is being a typical Baek." Chanyeol impatiently tapped on the wall while glaring at Baekhyun to keep quiet.

"Okay." Sehun breathed in and out, completely calming down. "I found a collection of sex toys in Lu Han's bedroom closet."

Chanyeol kept mum at the other side of the line, making the frustrated blond more befuddled and nervous.

While Baekhyun was screeching and screaming like a teenage highschool girl in the background, even jumping up and down to his own joy.

"Well, isn't it normal for couples to be kinky in bed?" Finally, he replied after locking Baekhyun out of his mansion.

"In our case... no." Sehun admitted, his head hanging low in defeat. Honestly nobody ever makes the first move, and because of that he's gotten used to them not making out as often as normal couples do.