Reel Sexy

A/N: SECOND PART FINALLY WOOOO

Slowly, I rotated the both of us and then pushed her down onto my bed. She seemed tired again, and she definitely didn't seem strong enough to care about anything.

I kept her pinned by her wrists as my gentle kisses attacked her neck. She didn't show much of a reaction, so I decided to try harder. I focused on the way she kissed my skin and did the same for her. The way she explored my neck; she went from top to bottom and from side to side.

She would occasionally bite her lip and her piercing would quietly chatter against her teeth. She would squirm beneath me, but I kept her down. I kissed right up to where her neck met the under part of her chin. She let out an airy moan and a red flag came up. I just couldn't handle that.

I froze. In such a romantic, beautiful moment, I had to freeze...

She giggled a bit and looked over at me. Our eyes met. Hers were barely open but showed obvious compassion. I leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. My hands slid from her wrists up to her hands, and our fingers laced together.

"I underestimated you..." She whispered against my lips. This girl made me crazy.

I lightly bit her bottom lip, feeling her piercing between my teeth, and gently tugged. She giggled and pulled me closer. I smiled, letting myself swoop back down into the kisses.

I really did learn quick. Academically, I was a genius. I learned quickly and memorized even quicker. This was half memory and half skill. I was getting the memorizing down, but I needed to figure things out myself.

Soon, as our kiss got a bit sloppy and careless, my lips started to peck at her neck once more. Jynx didn't mind this. She seemed to be enjoying my bravery. She pulled me close as I kissed all the way down to her collar bone and started to make my way back up. I reached her lips and give her a small kiss to finish off.

When I let go, her eyes were watching mine carefully. Her lips attempted to reconnect to mine, but I kept the distance. My grip on her hands let go and she slowly rested her hands on my hips. We could both hear each other breathing, panting softly in anticipation.

"I love you..." I whispered. It was strange to hear myself say that. I was so used to having a deep solitude, but now I had someone to care about. I had someone that really enjoyed my presence, clearly.

Jynx didn't want to stop. She wasn't a quitter, and I knew she wanted more.

Her hands weren't shy. They pulled me back down by pressing onto my back, and they rested back onto my hips. Our lips were centimeters away. Our bodies pressed together tightly. It was so easy to feel the love between us, and at that moment, I was consumed with passion.

With our lips clashing, she began tugging at the zipper on my onesie. As unromantic as it sounds, this was very sexy.

Even while wearing pajamas, her being half exhausted, and me being without makeup, we couldn't be more attracted to each other.

I let her do her thing. In fact, I liked it. I like how stubborn she was. She knew that eventually I would give in, and now she had her chance.

My arms slipped out of the sleeves and most of my torso was exposed to her. We both kept our eyes shut, for the most part, so her hands had to feel around. She was warm to the touch, unlike her chilling eyes. Feeling her fingers against my back was completely perfect.

Speed was a new factor, and my onesie slipped off lightning fast. I was cold in just my matching underwears, but I didn't mind it.

However, I wasn't planning on being the only one with her onesie off. As the kiss deepened, and our movements were in rhythm with each other, I unzipped Jynx and let her take off her onesie in her own time. She looked gorgeous as ever, but I decided not to stare for so long.

I thought the moment would last, but she giggled into the kiss which caused me to stop. Her arms wrapped around me tightly, hugging me tight enough that our warmth meshed together. We became a sandwich.

I smiled and laughed along with her. We both realized what had happened, and it broke down the wall I built up. I was so much more comfortable around her at that moment.

She gently pushed me off of herself. We lay facing each other on my bed, and I quickly got cold. I wrapped my arms around her, and she didn't hesitate to bury her face into my chest. Her breathing steadied, and she became relaxed. It was rare to see her so still near me.

"I love you so damn much," she whispered under her breath. I could feel her whispers on my skin.

I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I replied, "I love you too, baby."

A/N: sorry that was kinda lame... But the plot should get better soon! I look forward to updating a bit more often!